Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CamelinaBoat

Sep 19, 2015
Minas Tirith
Since I don't see you guys trying to revert back to 1.8 pvp b/c we need to embrace our new 1.9 mechanics, we should still try to make the game more fast paced, as it is just so ridiculously slow to kill someone right now. especially with Double or TRIPLE health it takes years to kill one person.

These changes only really Apply to Eggwars. i haven't played much else.

what i propose: make the weapons deal more damage, make the armor less powerful.

for example: increase the sharpness on ALL swords and axes by 3 levels (this isnt OP cause it got nerfed so hard with 1.9). and decrease the protection on all armor to Maximum of level 4 (OP mode) and should be level 2 on leather, 3 on chain, and 4 on diamond and iron. This will make PvP much much faster and easier to deal with multiple people much quicker.

another thing i will suggest is with the Health multipliers that donors can vote for: add "HALF health" to the voting options, so that your health cannot rise above 5 hearts without Absorption.

Thanks for reading,

~Camel

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Sounds good, I really agree with the nerfing armour and making the sharpness increase. If it would take 1 less hit to kill someone It owuld be better straight away.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom