Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Hello everyone, I am Orhan. Today I want to make a suggestion for Java. I've been playing java since 2018. I mostly play eggwars in Java. And so I wanted to make a suggestion. Lately, the number of players in Eggwars in the mornings has been very low and that's why the games are not filled very much. I am on the same team with the person I am in the party with, but since the number of players is low, when the game starts, it automatically sends us to different teams. Even though we are in the same party, we start the game on different teams. What I mean is that everyone at the party must be on the same team.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Agreed! It's so annoying when the game puts each party member on different teams. Sometimes it might put just one player from your party on different team, which isn't fair for that one player. And usually parties leave the game as soon as they realize that their party members have been separated, which will also result to some teams having only one or two players against full teams.

Reactions: UncleSpect
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom