Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I have never expected BedWars to release on CubeCraft and I'm enjoying the game so much. However there are somethings I would like to see added to BedWars while it's in beta.

1: Leather helmet and leather armor colors for each team

I would like to see leather helmets get added to the game to show the team color of the opponents you are fighting. The leather helmet will not be replaced by better armor sets. They can be given either at the start of the game or when you buy armor. Also, add color to leather armor set.

It was confirmed the reason players don't spawn with a helmet is because they are saving it for a special helmet, for example a knockback reducing helmet.

2: Solo and Teams of 2 modes

Self explanatory. In the future of this game, I'd like to see both Solo and Duos added to the game. They can use the same map selection (8 teams). Teams of 4 isn't good if you're solo queuing games unless you want a challenge.

As of April 1, it was confirmed that a new team type for BedWars is in development. Solo was confirmed as one of the possible team types on April 9.

3: Lower price of wool or increase the quantity of wool you get

Also self explanatory. 10 iron for 16 wool is too expensive for too little blocks. 10 iron should give 32 wool (5 iron for 16 wool).

4: Add a limit to how many turrets can be placed for each player

There's always that one team that has so many turrets in their base, making it difficult to attack without getting a bow.

5: Add different shopping UI options

I'm not a fan of the current shop UI model because of when you change categories, it moves to the top, destroying muscle memory. I'd like to see chest UI and or the regular EggWars shop UI options added.

6: Add Cyan Team to the game

Why isn't that team in the game? Cyan is my favorite color.

7: Clay shouldn't be blast proof when blast proof glass exist

Self explanatory.

Do you agree with the suggestion? Let me know what you think of the game.

Edit 1: Added more suggestions and updated some suggestions
Edit 2: Added suggestion 7

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have never expected BedWars to release on CubeCraft and I'm enjoying the game so much. However there are somethings I would like to see added to BedWars while it's in beta.

I would like to see leather helmets get added to the game to show the team color of the opponents you are fighting. The leather helmet will not be replaced by better armor sets. They can be given either at the start of the game or when you buy armor. Also, add color to leather armor set

Self explanatory. In the future of this game, I'd like to see both Solo and Duos added to the game. They can use the same map selection (8 teams). Teams of 4 isn't good if you're solo queuing games unless you want a challenge.

3: Lower price of wool or increase the quantity of wool you get.
Also self explanatory. 10 iron for 16 wool is too expensive for too little blocks. 10 iron should give 32 wool (5 iron for 16 wool)

Do you agree with the suggestion? Let me know what you think of the game
I agree with you in the first and second suggestion
But the 3rd i am not sure about it

FluffySnowFox

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2022
Snowy Land
I do love the gamemode I would like to see it improve overtime like adding Solos and duos and to mentioning like you was talking on the price of items I think they should speed up the generator and lower the price on materials and gear for certain game modes like solo, duos and squads but overall love it.

I would like to see leather helmets get added to the game to show the team color of the opponents you are fighting. The leather helmet will not be replaced by better armor sets. They can be given either at the start of the game or when you buy armor. Also, add color to leather armor set

3: Lower price of wool or increase the quantity of wool you get.
Also self explanatory. 10 iron for 16 wool is too expensive for too little blocks. 10 iron should give 32 wool (5 iron for 16 wool)

Do you agree with the suggestion? Let me know what you think of the game
wool should be 4 for 16 and they should never add fireballs, golems or invis

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

n00batg4me

Nov 18, 2018

I would like to see leather helmets get added to the game to show the team color of the opponents you are fighting. The leather helmet will not be replaced by better armor sets. They can be given either at the start of the game or when you buy armor. Also, add color to leather armor set.

It was confirmed the reason players don't spawn with a helmet is because they are saving it for a special helmet, for example a knockback reducing helmet.

As of April 1, it was confirmed that a new team type for BedWars is in development. Solo was confirmed as one of the possible team types on April 9.

3: Lower price of wool or increase the quantity of wool you get

Also self explanatory. 10 iron for 16 wool is too expensive for too little blocks. 10 iron should give 32 wool (5 iron for 16 wool).

4: Add a limit to how many turrets can be placed for each player

There's always that one team that has so many turrets in their base, making it difficult to attack without getting a bow.

5: Add different shopping UI options

I'm not a fan of the current shop UI model because of when you change categories, it moves to the top, destroying muscle memory. I'd like to see chest UI and or the regular EggWars shop UI options added

6: Add Cyan Team to the game

Why isn't that team in the game? Cyan is my favorite color

Do you agree with the suggestion? Let me know what you think of the game.

Edit: Added more suggestions and updated some suggestions
these are some solid suggestions

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom