Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
It would be really cool if we could have a Half-Health mode in voting. It could lead to a balanced OP mode and faster rounds.

Also, on the topic of fast rounds, there are way too many campers in normal mode! There is nothing we can do because there are no enderpearls! Please could we add pearls to normal mode?

Reactions: Power Ranger

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Enderpearls were added to OP because it was way too long and there were lots of campers, normal isn't so bad and getting to camper's bases isn't the hardest thing.

Half-health balances OP mode but makes hardcore too hardcore you could say. Simply falling off a building could kill you, and bows are probably gonna destroy everything. Besides that, I guess half health could work.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Enderpearls were added to OP because it was way too long and there were lots of campers, normal isn't so bad and getting to camper's bases isn't the hardest thing.

Half-health balances OP mode but makes hardcore too hardcore you could say. Simply falling off a building could kill you, and bows are probably gonna destroy everything. Besides that, I guess half health could work.
But late game in normal mode people are going to have punch bows and shields cost 30 diamonds. Building is pretty hard especially if the shooter is loaded with arrows

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
But late game in normal mode people are going to have punch bows and shields cost 30 diamonds. Building is pretty hard especially if the shooter is loaded with arrows

Build like 64 blocks upwards and into them, if they try and build shoot them off.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would love half health to be added as it certainly would be fun on op and probably wouldn't break hardcore as much as triple health breaks overpowered... I don't mind having e pearls in normal but I would probably just rely on bridging rather than saving diamonds for an e pearl

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom