Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this important?

• Yes, it will make game play faster and more enjoyable.

• No, (PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY

Results are only viewable after voting.

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
other people will be targets too, you can profit from it too.
it's maybe a good idea to add to the normal mode of eggwars. But not really a good idea for overpowered mode, well good luck to kill someone with an infinite golden apples and backups leather armor while you only have the armor you wear and a weak sword and some meat. What happens next is that he will break your armor and then kill you and steal your tokens and get iron armor and 1529296 golden apples .

But if eggwars got a shop balanced with an increase in the price of the golden apple and make armors with protection 3 I would have no problem to adding this feature.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
But not really a good idea for overpowered mode, well good luck to kill someone with an infinite golden apples and backups leather armor while you only have the armor you wear and a weak sword and some meat.

Not saying I like, but there is nothing preventing you from also getting more leather and gapples.

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
other people will be targets too, you can profit from it too.

I already mentioned why that statement is false. Gear doesn't come out of thin air, generators are still needed.

How in the world would this be a good idea? This should be about reason, not solely on your prejudices. If you base your argument about how it affects your feelings you should at least explain why.
Waiting for items is a part of the game. This is also copied from Hypixel.
Scenario:
I wait 3 minutes for materials from generators, head to mid, kill a lot of people, get a lot of materials and don't have to use generators / head back to my island for the rest of the game.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
bruh u do realize eggwars came first?
Scenario:
I wait 3 minutes for materials from generators, head to mid, kill a lot of people, get a lot of materials and don't have to use generators / head back to my island for the rest of the game.
Yeah that will never happen.
It drops the tokens, not the gear. Nobody goes to mid with just tokens.

Reactions: Lilleh__

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Yes I do.
Hypixel came with the idea of making tokens drop from players. Has nothing to do with what came first.
You said
Whilst you have to wait for items in both gamemodes, so it's not copied from hypixel.
We could test this out. Thats what we have expiremental eggwars for; testing iffy ideas like these which are a gamble - may be really good or bad.
+1

Reactions: Lilleh__

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Yo yall can stop fighting about this cuz if staff havent given this escalated yet, then theres really no way this gettin implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom