Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this important?

• Yes, it will make game play faster and more enjoyable.

• No, (PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 150344

Suggestion:
To get someones tokens when you kill them.

How it works:
If you kill someone in any way, the tokens that player was collecting will be automatically transferred to your inventory.

NOTE:
If you kill someone, you will earn a 1/3 of the tokens. That means divide the number of tokens by 3.

Examples:
If you kill someone that has 30 iron, you will earn 10 iron from that.
If you shoot someone in the void with a bow and he had 15 diamonds, you will receive 5 diamonds.

Simple, right?

I think this suggestion in pretty clear.
Feedback is always welcome :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I think it could be a very good idea

For example its annoying in teaparty when you get to mid and start collecting gold and diamonds, then a bunch of nakeds come along and start taking everything whilst you're running between the gens but when you kill them you get nothing which has basically wasted your time. If you got the gems back from them when you kill them it would reward players that go out to kill people at mid instead of just running to the gens and gappling so they don't die at the start of games.

I vote yes.

D

Deleted member 150344

Omg.. 3 people voted no. I don't know who they are, but PLEASE SAY WHY!

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Omg.. 3 people voted no. I don't know who they are, but PLEASE SAY WHY!
Maybe they like it when people are discouraged from killing them at mid if they have a few gapples and armour because it makes the game easier for them or something

D

Deleted member 150344

Maybe they like it when people are discouraged from killing them at mid if they have a few gapples and armour because it makes the game easier for them or something
Well... I understand what you mean but what I meant is if someone has gathered a lot of diamonds and you killed them that's kinda your prize. Of course when someone sees another player at mid he wants to kill them because they know he has gathered a lot of tokens. So if you killed them, why do those diamonds go to waste :rolleyes:

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
C

Cutee

well it doesn't seem that OP on bedwars on hypixel (a gamemode that gets more players than the entire cubecraft server two fold)
Eh, this is not hypixel. But well. Comparing what you can buy on hypixel than what you can buy on cubecraft it would be really op. (if you just killed 3 naked kids going around the mid getting diamonds you could buy full diamond armor, or almost.)

D

Deleted member 150344

Going to mid: 1 stone sword

Coming back from mid:

6 Golden Apples
25 Diamonds
5 stacks Iron ingots
15 stacks blocks
15 ender pearls
43 gold ingots
1 Diamond Sword
2 Diamond chest plate
1 stone sword
I meant tokens only, so in your case it would be 5 stacks iron ingots, 43 gold ingots and 25 diamonds

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I am permanent banned from hypixel.

Because.... you know...

I accidentally enabled fly for 2 seconds in my modpack.. BOOM WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION PERMANENT BAN
lol then dont have fly in your modpack in the first place its not that hard

As for the suggestion: Yes
As for anyone voting no but not bothering to explain why: Your opinion sucks.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom