Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

H8223R

Apr 7, 2015
I love EggWars. I mean seriously love it. However there has been no update to it recently so here is the changelog for my dream upate

• Emerald generators added
  • You can buy diamond armor for emeralds
  • Enchanting Table and Bookshelves added for emeralds
  • Spawn EggWars Shop egg
  • Spawn dummy egg
  • Loot crates drop around the map
  • Shulker defence (1.9 ONLY)
  • Custom enchants added
  • EggWars tournouments added
However there is one more feature I would find so useful on this server and that is a party system because me and my friends all have to click on the same sign at the same time before it fills up.

AdventureeTree

I love EggWars. I mean seriously love it. However there has been no update to it recently so here is the changelog for my dream upate

• Spawn EggWars Shop egg
  • Spawn dummy egg
  • Custom enchants added
However there is one more feature I would find so useful on this server and that is a party system because me and my friends all have to click on the same sign at the same time before it fills up.
Some great idea's, how ever in my opinion dont change the game how it is now since it is such an amazing game, And no changes needs to be added. Anyway some of your idea's are good : EggWars Tournaments, Enchanting Table and Bookshelves added for emeralds, Emerald Generators added and that you can buy diamond armor for emeralds.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House

• Enchanting Table and Bookshelves added for emeralds
  • Spawn EggWars Shop egg
  • Spawn dummy egg
  • Custom enchants added

The emerald generators are great ideas. Although I think emeralds should only give special items that don't directly improve your gear. Enchanted diamond armor doesn't belong in a game like this. Here are some possible trades with emeralds:
1- 3 Lapiz Lazuli
2- Bookshelf
2- 5 Bottles O' Enchanting
5- Ender Chest
10- Enchantment Table
12- Anvil
12- Splash Potion of Poison, Weakness, and/or Slowness
16- Potion of Invisiblity (3:00)
20- Potion of Strength (3:00)
22- Efficiency 5 Diamond Pickaxe
32- Ender Pearl

In addition, some of the current item prices would change to be compatible.

Glowstone would change from 2 iron to 5 iron.
Obsidian would change from 10 gold to 5 diamonds, forcing you to go to mid before you have obsidian (Except on space, of course)
Steak would change from 5 iron to 1 gold.
Golden apples would change from 2 gold to 1 diamond.
Enchanted golden apples would change from 32 diamonds to 18 emeralds.
And maybe some more...

AdventureeTree

The emerald generators are great ideas. Although I think emeralds should only give special items that don't directly improve your gear. Enchanted diamond armor doesn't belong in a game like this. Here are some possible trades with emeralds:
1- 3 Lapiz Lazuli
2- Bookshelf
2- 5 Bottles O' Enchanting
5- Ender Chest
10- Enchantment Table
12- Anvil
12- Splash Potion of Poison, Weakness, and/or Slowness
16- Potion of Invisiblity (3:00)
20- Potion of Strength (3:00)
22- Efficiency 5 Diamond Pickaxe
32- Ender Pearl

In addition, some of the current item prices would change to be compatible.

Glowstone would change from 2 iron to 5 iron.
Obsidian would change from 10 gold to 5 diamonds, forcing you to go to mid before you have obsidian (Except on space, of course)
Steak would change from 5 iron to 1 gold.
Golden apples would change from 2 gold to 1 diamond.
Enchanted golden apples would change from 32 diamonds to 18 emeralds.
And maybe some more...
Some good idea's! Problem is I dont really think we should change eggwars I mean it is so awesome now ..

Fel_Orc11

Dec 28, 2015
Egg Wars suggestion.

Another idea that came to mind is something like a map rotation system.

Unsure what that is? Map Rotation is where you put all the maps into 1 sign and you get a random map when you right click on it. But, this version would be different that I'm going to suggestion.

Their is different teams in this, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc teams. What if we had a rotation sign that has [3 Team Egg Wars] on it, so you don't have to wait til a map that holds enough players that you want to team with.
I usually always play with 2 other people and the only maps that hold 3 teams are Underdasea and Instruments. Having this sign will make it easier for us to get into games without the hassle of waiting long amounts of time.
This suggestion will also go great with a party system implemented. Right click the sign, all your friends are in the game.

AdventureeTree

Egg Wars suggestion.

Another idea that came to mind is something like a map rotation system.

Unsure what that is? Map Rotation is where you put all the maps into 1 sign and you get a random map when you right click on it. But, this version would be different that I'm going to suggestion.

Their is different teams in this, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc teams. What if we had a rotation sign that has [3 Team Egg Wars] on it, so you don't have to wait til a map that holds enough players that you want to team with.
I usually always play with 2 other people and the only maps that hold 3 teams are Underdasea and Instruments. Having this sign will make it easier for us to get into games without the hassle of waiting long amounts of time.
This suggestion will also go great with a party system implemented. Right click the sign, all your friends are in the game.
So actually you want the same as in normal Skywars and Team Skywars?

Fel_Orc11

Dec 28, 2015
So actually you want the same as in normal Skywars and Team Skywars?

I mean more or less 1 sign. SkyWars has 2 different sections with all the maps. Will make games faster to fill up even if it's 1 sign and if you don't like the map which could be indicated in the chat, could leave and join when that game starts.
I feel it may be a little more efficient than having a board filled with signs :p

AdventureeTree

I mean more or less 1 sign. SkyWars has 2 different sections with all the maps. Will make games faster to fill up even if it's 1 sign and if you don't like the map which could be indicated in the chat, could leave and join when that game starts.
I feel it may be a little more efficient than having a board filled with signs :p
Yup, I understand ya good idea :)

Data_Shark

Jan 21, 2016
In the Eggwars lobby, maybe other top scoreboards such as "Eggs Broken" with the top 5 players. Also, in the statistics, maybe add iron/gold/diamonds picked up.

Strek17

Aug 25, 2015
Hobbiton
www.youtube.com
Skywars:

- Make a few lobbies where teaming isn't allowed.

Team Skywars:

- Make the map Pacman more popular. I think this is by far the most enjoyable and famous map but it's so rare to get on the signs.

-
On the map Pacman, change the wool into clay. I often play in a team where someone puts lava which causes fire, which spreads, which destroys my island.

-
If the waiting lobby (before you teleport to the map) isn't 100% full with players, make even teams, sometimes I play against a team which has 4 players while mine has 8 for example. But unfair imo.

Eggwars:

- Add an option for donators to vote for daytime and add an option to disable the DIAMOND generator.
buddy... I killed teams of 6 -8- 4 players alone( in team skywars). It's unfair when they play against me :D xD.... ok no

Krogar

Jan 8, 2016
Skywars Spawns

When u enter a game, the positions are not random... If u enter 1st u get assigned to the first island... The second, assigned just in the isle next to you. And thats same for the rest.
Can u make this System of positions to be random?. If u do, "teams" playing in normal Skywars cannot enter in islands next to them avoiding exploit the game playing 2 or 3 vs the rest that play alone.

To play agains team i play "TEAM SKYWARS"... thats all... at least if the positions get randomly, they would have it hard like the rest of us or the rest thats want to play agains "NO TEAMS". Normal skywars is for that right?

Sry the english...
So... The admins read this thread?. I would like to know what u think about our suggestions...

Good. Bad.. Wrong.. Posible.. Imposible... Maybe..
Just some feedback..

Xcalibur

Nov 21, 2015
If teamming its allowed in solo skywars... then what its the point in do team skywars maps?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom