Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
/norank : this should be a donator perk for diamond rank+, whenever they do this, there won't be a diamond prefex shown in games, or anything related so you can see he/she is a donator. And if he/she votes OP/NORMAL/BASIC in skywars there will be shown 'Anonymous voted Overpowered chests' so no targeting will be

Mattuki

Mar 21, 2015
/norank : this should be a donator perk for diamond rank+, whenever they do this, there won't be a diamond prefex shown in games, or anything related so you can see he/she is a donator. And if he/she votes OP/NORMAL/BASIC in skywars there will be shown 'Anonymous voted Overpowered chests' so no targeting will be
+100,000,000,000,000 its a fantastic idea :)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Actually voting anonymously should have been added ages ago already.. I hate it to get targeted.. ._. WE WANT TO DO OTHER TYPES OF SKYWARS THEN OP!! PLEASE!!! GET THE POINT!! WE-WANT-NORMAL/BASIC-TOO FOR COW DARNIT SITIDJFUEJRJDJEOD
:)

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster

Even a non-ranked player like me would like that. I could perfectly understand the annoyance of being targeted for your preference.

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Hello, Huracan here!

I just read all the ideas and I saw some intresting ones. I'm glad to see that we have a creative community. In my opinion we should use some of those ideas to make our games better.
Anyway this are my ideas:

Skywars:

- Maps:
I saw some players want some more basic maps, so it's easier to pvp. I understand this, but you have to know that making highly detailed maps is alot of fun. Putting all our creativity into 1 map to make it awesome.
Like I said above, I understand why you guys ask for more simple maps, but the problem is that they mostley look really bad. We could try to make some high quality, but clean maps and if this is succesfull we could do it 50/50. Highly detailed / clean.
I do understand why you ask for other shaped than the clasic circle, this could give a whole new play experience.

- Game:
In my opinion the skywars game is well made, but it should have an update and maybe add a whole new gamemode to get a totaly new play experience. I personaly don't know what type of gamemode this could be, but I'm sure you guys can figuren something out ;)
Team Skywars

- Maps:
In my opinion the maps are currently good. Some of them might need an update, like pacman, but playing team skywars on highly detailed island is just fun and playing it on clean island would make it harder than it currenlty is.

- Game:
Like I said for skywars, it needs an update, an extra touch. Someone said before to add huge maps with lots of teams. This is a nice idea, but we have to work it out well. By having to much players and to big islands, alot of players would have massive fps drops.
Eggwars:

- Maps:
I love all the eggwars maps, those are a reason of the game its popularity. It doesn't matter that the islands are fare away from each other, because you have the iron generators which give you the possibility to buy alot of blocks. In my opinion we shouldn't remove any of them. Maybe in the future, because we have to much maps.

- Game:
I really like the game and it has a really nice concept. We should maybe
add an extra gamemodes with more diffrent types of generators and more upgrades.
This were my ideas and opinion. I hope you guys keep coming with new suggestions and ideas to make our current games and maps better and better.

Greetings,

Huracan

Last edited by a moderator:

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
Hello, Huracan here!

I just read all the ideas and I saw some intresting ones. I'm glad to see that we have a creative community. In my opinion we should use some of those ideas to make our games better.

Skywars:

- Maps:
I saw some players want some more basic maps, so it's easier to pvp. I understand this, but you have to know that making highly detailed maps is alot of fun. Putting all our creativity into 1 map to make it awesome.
Like I said above, I understand why you guys ask for more simple maps, but the problem is that they mostley look really bad. We could try to make some high quality, but clean maps and if this is succesfull we could do it 50/50. Highly detailed / clean.
I do understand why you ask for other shaped than the clasic circle, this could give a whole new play experience.

- Game:
In my opinion the skywars game is well made, but it should have an update and maybe add a whole new gamemode to get a totaly new play experience. I personaly don't know what type of gamemode this could be, but I'm sure you guys can figuren something out ;)
Team Skywars

- Maps:
In my opinion the maps are currently good. Some of them might need an update, like pacman, but playing team skywars on highly detailed island is just fun and playing it on clean island would make it harder than it currenlty is.

- Game:
Like I said for skywars, it needs an update, an extra touch. Someone said before to add huge maps with lots of teams (inspired by Hypixel's Mega mode). This is a nice idea, but we have to work it out well. By having to much players and to big islands, alot of players would have massive fps drops.
Eggwars:

- Maps:
I love all the eggwars maps, those are a reason of the game its popularity. It doesn't matter that the islands are fare away from each other, because you have the iron generators which give you the possibility to buy alot of blocks. In my opinion we shouldn't remove any of them. Maybe in the future, because we have to much maps.

- Game:
add an extra gamemodes with more diffrent types of generators and more upgrades.
This were my ideas and opinion. I hope you guys keep coming with new suggestions and ideas to make our current games and maps better and better.

Greetings,

Huracan
Okay, can't mach up with this.... Nice speech:)

Reactions: HuracanFTW
D

Deleted member 15612

Hi, Sam here with some suggestions.
  • More Map variety in all those games.
  • An easier way to join a game (Throwing you to any place to join a random map)
  • Insane mode, with modifiers, like, adding a flying ender Dragon
  • Make the stopwatch better.
  • Do secret rooms in the maps, they're funny.

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Some of you guys may not like this suggestion, but I think that the community needs more 'simple' maps like Tron, Trees and Desert. (12 or 16 player maps) I feel like the new maps are overdetailed, especially maps like Angelic and Galaxy. So my suggestion is to add more 'close combat' to skywars/eggwars etc., as it seems like people really like the 'simple' maps.
What he says is smart. Listen pls.

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
Hello, Huracan here!

Skywars:

- Maps:

- Game:
Team Skywars

- Maps:

- Game:
Like I said for skywars, it needs an update, an extra touch. Someone said before to add huge maps with lots of teams (inspired by Hypixel's Mega mode). This is a nice idea, but we have to work it out well. By having to much players and to big islands, alot of players would have massive fps drops.
Eggwars:

- Maps:

- Game:

Greetings,

Huracan
Please don't update pacman :P. Everyone loves pacman because of it's simplicity not detail

Reactions: Zelreedy

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
Please don't update pacman :p. Everyone loves pacman because of it's simplicity not detail

+1000

If you change pacman, many players will be upset including me.

You should make another "Pacman" map with a different theme (Pokemon or MOB heads for example)

Last edited:

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
Again and again: The Hulk kit in Team Skywars problem. The OP kit that's making games unplayable and their users indestructible. It's really making Team Skywars more and more ridiculous as more people start abusing it, choosing it in every single map they play. It can literally make the worst pvpers win the game by simply taking off their full diamond armored enemies in 3-4 hits. I still think this kit should be tweaked, if not removed at all, for the sake of making Team Skywars a fair game. I already made a thread suggesting tweaking it, but It was looked down upon which frustrated me because staff who opposed my opinion haven't actually played Team Skywars, or at least know it well to judge. I'm hoping for something more serious now, and here's the link for the thread I created a long time ago. Feel free to drop your opinions there: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/team-sw-hulk-kit.43211/

Reactions: ImABubbleHead
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom