Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I think that the map Underdasea is the worst eggwars map, the islands are reaaaaaally far away form the centre and the gameplay isn´t really good, maybe adding something that makes it special, like some fishes swimming from the centre to each islands ( which players would be able to break) so people could arrive to the middle faster. Another idea is to use the Money Walls lobby´s mermaid and put it between the islands and the middle. What do you think, builders? :rolleyes:
Underdasea is one of my favorite maps :(

byanTraXx

Jun 4, 2015
From your dreams :v
- Remove punch III from the overpowered chests.
Total agree with this one, in team skywars thebow with punch 3 its ok because the islands are big but in skywars they're small and the bow with punch 3 is too OP maybe a bow with punch 1 its better and there will be less campers.

D

Deleted member 15612

Oh, come on, there is a reason why it's called ''OP CHESTS'' BECAUSE THEY'RE OVERPOWERED.
You don't always play OP chests, sometimes you can find a donator that votes, or be the donator.

Reactions: Iselciour

Ragon_ProPvP

Oct 25, 2015
I have recently buy the diamond rank and i would like , like in Team/Solo skywars, to vote something! +1?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
IDEA: they should make signes in any game type with all the maps, so you can join the map you want. In that case; you can remove biomes and other maps from the 'game boards', but don't remove it from the map signs, would be pretty handy to find a specified map. :)
-telegamer ~ Owen

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
IDEA: they should make signes in any game type with all the maps, so you can join the map you want. In that case; you can remove biomes and other maps from the 'game boards', but don't remove it from the map signs, would be pretty handy to find a specified map. :)
-telegamer ~ Owen
Like +1

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Add a special taunt if you get a kill, I would suggest little things like 1 firework that goes off or it places a flower or a sign with RIP [playername].
This would be nice as long it's NOT LAGGY for players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom