• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
What if you're geared? Trust me, there are ways to get to mid even if someone doesn't want you to get to mid. I've done it before, in SOLO and TEAMS.
The games are just too long. Plus, if you don't want people to stop you from getting to mid, you gotta be smart and strategic and go to mid before the other teams do. ITS ALL ABOUT STRATEGY
:D

Most of my eggwars wins come from strategy. I can tell you this: rushing mid is a TERRIBLE idea.
It only works out 10% of the time if your team doesn't know what they're doing.
The best way to do it IMO is to let one of your neighbors start bridging to mid, then you take over their island and have your bridge to mid + an extra island in minimum time.

You may have gotten to mid while there was a team camping there, but I've been in a game where I've tried everything (And I mean EVERYTHING) viable to take mid from them.
Some people are extremely desperate and won't let you come to mid and force a stalemate.
If they don't want you to get there, they will try anything to either: Prevent you from coming to mid OR killing you and looking for an opening to take even more territory from you.

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
Most of my eggwars wins come from strategy. I can tell you this: rushing mid is a TERRIBLE idea.
It only works out 10% of the time if your team doesn't know what they're doing.
The best way to do it IMO is to let one of your neighbors start bridging to mid, then you take over their island and have your bridge to mid + an extra island in minimum time.

You may have gotten to mid while there was a team camping there, but I've been in a game where I've tried everything (And I mean EVERYTHING) viable to take mid from them.
Some people are extremely desperate and won't let you come to mid and force a stalemate.
If they don't want you to get there, they will try anything to either: Prevent you from coming to mid OR killing you and looking for an opening to take even more territory from you.

If you rush mid, you can get loot fast. It works in TEAMS, it works in SOLO as well. Seriously, you have to be smart and go to mid before everyone else and get geared fast, so then you can get the first - hand advantage over the others. Plus, if you have a bow, you can shoot the people away from letting you come to mid.

Thanks!
:)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If you rush mid, you can get loot fast. It works in TEAMS, it works in SOLO as well. Seriously, you have to be smart and go to mid before everyone else and get geared fast, so then you can get the first - hand advantage over the others. Plus, if you have a bow, you can shoot the people away from letting you come to mid.

Thanks!
:)
If I were in a game with you, and I was your neighbor, you'd be dead 20 times over.
rushing mid is a terrible strategy that only works half of the time if you know what you're doing.
Instead of gearing up, eliminate competition so you don't have to worry about other people gearing up.
Trust me, I know how players like to play in eggwars. @Lezappen can confirm that I don't make dumb mistakes (Most of the time :<)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello people of the internet, after 827848178487818737389 posting solutions to campers on EW, I came up with a smart idea:

Kill the island villagers, but, spawning one at the middle. Before the game kills all the villagers, a title will appear and a sound will be played, warning with 10,5 and 1 minute before they get killed.
Once they're killed, people are forced to go to the middle. If they camp on their island(s), at some point they will run out of food, block, arrows, tnt, etc

What do you think?

Credits to @_NInjaSniper25_ for the original idea
i will say it like a Shakepear character
I Thinkith this planith has many holes

or said normally

I think this plan has many holes

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I like the idea , it would be a good way to make sure that you don't get campers. However I would say that it doesn't happen until around 20 to 25 mins into the game. I definitely support the idea though !

Thanks, James Lawrence

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I like the idea , it would be a good way to make sure that you don't get campers. However I would say that it doesn't happen until around 20 to 25 mins into the game. I definitely support the idea though !

Thanks, James Lawrence
30 minutes and the first warning (10 minutes) will be send, meaning that the minimum until the event is trigger is 40 minutes,

Reactions: Grimmay

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Wouldn't this in turn cause more camping?
For the first 40 minutes of the game, all you would see are people stockpiling up gear at their island. 1 Steak costs 1 Iron in OP; they could have chests full of it. Then wring out like 700 stacks of diamonds to buy a crap ton of gear; those first 40 minutes would not be very fun.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
Honestly, I can't lie; I like to camp. Even though camping is annoying, there is nothing we can do about it, and killing the island villagers would have to be something voted on, or a completely different gamemode.

Plus, let's be honest, this is probably not going to happen.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
this suggestion is just a new thing that could be added doesn't stop camping at all really it just makes it harder to play the game and what about cases like @xx_360noscope101 he plays hardcore mode building over to spawn to get a wooden sword will just make no sense and think about this you may not have blocks to build over because you are a slow trader the point i am saying this would increase spawn camping and just make the game harder to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom