Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which quests would you be most excited for? (Max 4 selections)

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey all! Hope you’re having a great evening! Tonight’s suggestion will not be as large as the last one, but will still have plenty of ideas! However, if you do not feel like reading it all, please at least take a look at the “summary” section near the bottom. Tonight, I will be suggesting Cubecraft add a “Frozen Ocean” island. Due to the wintery season starting or already underway in many parts of the world (like Canada), I thought it would be an appropriate time to make this suggestion.

Blocks:
This island would be mainly composed of water, ice, packed ice, snow, and gravel. After unlocking this island, top snow, snow blocks and ice would now be purchasable via the Skyblock shop. Using 9 ice blocks, it is possible to craft 1 block of packed ice, and using 9 blocks of packed ice, it is possible to craft 1 block of blue ice. Because of the extreme amount of ice it takes to make 1 block of blue ice, I suggest normal ice be low-priced in the shop. These ice blocks, the snow block, and the top snow would all be useful for building, but even more useful for decorating.

Mobs:
For this island, I suggest adding three mobs. The first mob I suggest implementing is @Casualpoalrbear & I’s favorite animal: the POLAR BEAR!! I suggest polar bear spawners cost 90-95 mil/spawner. For the second mob, I’m suggesting glow squid be implemented. These would drop glow ink sacs, which would be very useful for a large variety of quests. Glow squid spawners would cost about 45 mil/spawner. For the third and final mob, I’m proposing strays be implemented. Strays are basically skeletons that only spawn in cold/snowy/icy biomes. Also, instead of normal arrows, they shoot slowness arrows that last 30 seconds. I think these spawners should be valued around 60-70 mil/spawner.
IMG_4242.jpeg

Quests:
The following are some quest ideas I thought might go well with the theme/elements of this island.

Idea #1: “Payback”:
  • Launch 300 snowballs at snow golems

Idea #2: “Frostbite”:
  • Purchase 2000 ice
  • Craft 200 packed ice
  • Craft 50 blue ice

Idea #3: “snow_core”:
  • Kill 100 snow golems
This quest would be the opposite of “iron_core” where you must kill 100 iron golems.

Idea #4: “Glow Ink Fanatic”:
  • Obtain 500 glow ink sacs from glow squid
  • Create 32 glowing signs using glow ink sacs
  • Craft 64 glowing item frames

Idea #5: “Aggrovated”:
  • Aggravate 50 polar bears
  • Blocks polar bear attacks using a shield 150 times

Idea #6: “Slowness Eliminator”:
  • Kill 20 Tough Strays
  • Drink milk to cure slowness 100 times
This quest would be extremely similar to “Venom & Vitality” where you must drink milk 100 times to cure poison from Cave Spiders.

Idea #7: “Stray Slayer”:
  • Kill 750 Strays
  • Kill 200 Strays using a bow and arrows

Idea #8: “Craving The Cold”:
  • Purchase 250 top snow from the shop
  • Purchase 100 snow blocks from the shop
  • Obtain 600 snowballs from top snow using a shovel

Summary:
I’m proposing Cubecraft add a “Frozen Ocean” island which would contain three mobs : polar bears, strays, and glow squid. These mobs could provide new killing quests. In addition, snow and top snow would be purchasable via the shop. Also, ice would be purchasable via the shop, which could also be crafted into packed ice and blue ice. These blocks would be useful for decorating/building and would come with new quests. I also have many quest ideas in the “Quests” section of this suggestion.
IMG_3782.png

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this suggestion! Feel free to include your thoughts, opinions and criticisms down in the replies! If you’d like to see this implemented, vote :agree:! Till next time!

- Reesle 🐻‍❄️

P.S. I’m planning on doing one final “New Skyblock Island” suggestion before the end of the year. Keep your eyes peeled 👀

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I love this idea, Having a Frozen Ocean Island would be really cool in Skyblock! If it were to be added, I'd love an Arctic Fox Spawner to be added as well. Seeing as they're one of the only Arctic mobs in the game.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I love this idea, Having a Frozen Ocean Island would be really cool in Skyblock! If it were to be added, I'd love an Arctic Fox Spawner to be added as well. Seeing as they're one of the only Arctic mobs in the game.
Completely agree. Arctic fox would also be sick.
Although I agree it would be cool to also have arctic foxes on this island, I doubt the devs would agree. I think they would say that it would be too much because there’s already 3 mobs.
However, what do you two think if I suggested the fox’s implementation into the snowy taiga (3rd) Skyblock island? The only mob on that island is chickens. If you react positively to this post, I will suggest this in the future.
P.S. sorry for the late response lol

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom