Is it a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
What if one team controls mid and camps there and wont let any other team come? That would be slightly annoying to not be able to use your villager. I voted that this needs some improvement, but good suggestion :)
Maybe just letting the islands villagers have basic food (carrots, steaks) and basic blocks (sandstone, hay)?

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
What about this?

The villagers will be edited or killed just if the game lasts more than 30 minutes (on 20 minutes of game, the first warning will be played)

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
For me this is a -1. Let's say your playing on the team eggwars map Space. If it's down to only two teams and one has mid and the other is stuck on the island their done. The team that's stuck on the island will run out of blocks and stuff so they can't go to mid and if they could the people at mid could keep getting arrows and shooting them off.

Yeah but what if there is a villager at the base which sells basic stuff? Go up and read my other post! :D

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
Or just make it so the island villagers only sell basic gear and the middle villager sells the op stuff :D

That's the best idea I've ever heard supporting this idea! :D
I mean, especially if you are OP at PVP, you really might not need the middle villager. Plus because the base villager still sells basics, people can die and then get screwed for the rest of the game. So they still have a chance if there is a villager at base selling the basics (blocks, leather armour stone/wood tools)

Thanks!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Completely disagree.
Yesterday I was playing a game of CamperDaSea and there was an obnoxious cocky team.
We all had an egg and everytime we got close to done with safebridging they would suicide rush with a bunch of tnt and blow it all up to prevent us from coming to mid.
If they force you to camp there is no way of winning.

They were also ghosting a ton and stuff and they kept on breaking bridges.
We finally killed them all and it was a satisfying win.
Needless to say I got carried away and tried to drain every single bit of salt from them.

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
Completely disagree.
Yesterday I was playing a game of CamperDaSea and there was an obnoxious cocky team.
We all had an egg and everytime we got close to done with safebridging they would suicide rush with a bunch of tnt and blow it all up to prevent us from coming to mid.
If they force you to camp there is no way of winning.

They were also ghosting a ton and stuff and they kept on breaking bridges.
We finally killed them all and it was a satisfying win.
Needless to say I got carried away and tried to drain every single bit of salt from them.

Just build a bridge way above them.. It works.
:D

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
Trust me,..if they don't want you to come to mid then they will do everything (and I literally mean everything) to prevent you coming to mid.

I sometimes wonder if there is a camper competition cause some players are really skilled in it .-.

Trust me.. If someone wants to get to mid, they will do everything they can to get to mid. Build as high as they want etc, you gotta be smart! :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Trust me.. If someone wants to get to mid, they will do everything they can to get to mid. Build as high as they want etc, you gotta be smart! :D
Building high is a terrible idea.
They can bridge underneath you without you knowing.
If you have a teammate on the bottom and gets killed you don't have time to go back down.
If you die up top, they'll have that bridge and use it as a camping base & tnt dropping bay.
Let's say IF you reach mid, what then? drop down? potentially die?
survive to just die to a 3v1?

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
I'm not sure about this one, It's kinda gonna change the entire game dynamic and strategies. I think it needs some improvement but good suggestion! :)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Umg plis this should be added. Can't play a game without seeing someone camping, especially with OP. -_-

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
Building high is a terrible idea.
They can bridge underneath you without you knowing.
If you have a teammate on the bottom and gets killed you don't have time to go back down.
If you die up top, they'll have that bridge and use it as a camping base & tnt dropping bay.
Let's say IF you reach mid, what then? drop down? potentially die?
survive to just die to a 3v1?

What if you're geared? Trust me, there are ways to get to mid even if someone doesn't want you to get to mid. I've done it before, in SOLO and TEAMS.
The games are just too long. Plus, if you don't want people to stop you from getting to mid, you gotta be smart and strategic and go to mid before the other teams do. ITS ALL ABOUT STRATEGY

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
Great idea, but i have the feeling that im gonna be in that one team that makes it so we miss 1 building block to go to mid; a staircase w/ 1 block missing for example...
A villager that sells blocks only will appear instead?

No like the base villagers will sell only the basics like food, leather armour, building blocks etc. The middle villagers will sell the OP gear and loot. For example, Diamond Swords Iron Armour etc. How do you feel about the idea?

Credits to: @SpookyHangar
For the original post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom