Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLeave

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2022
Where I live
Pronouns
He/Him
FFA is at it's worst right now.
I think FFA has potential to be the best FFA on Minecraft, but It just needs to be executed correctly. Lately, FFA has been kind of horrid to say the least. There are so many things I can say to constructively criticize FFA, but I will get into that later. The Hackers: FFA some days is unplayable. There are sometimes 2-3 hackers in one game. I report and they get banned but not after they were in the game causing people to want to quit. Sometimes I have been wanting to quit FFA because of it, but this isn't the main reason. I know some are going to disagree and I may have a solution.

The Main problems

1. Samurai: I think this is one of the main reasons why I am doing this, and I know some will disagree, and most will agree, but this kit is a pile of hot garbage. I know what you all are thinking, but it gives no protection, no sword advantages, but all it gives is speed. FFA is a game where you are supposed to fight and kill other players. This kit encourages people to run away from fighting. I know some of the staff are going to say that it gives an advantage for new players or something, but all it does is makes people run away and with speed, it is impossible to catch up with them. You all are also saying that wizard has speed as well. It does, but for a short period of time, but whenever they kill someone they get it back. I say maybe give only one speed potion for the same duration of time? Back to samurai, when people are on mobile with 500ms ping (exaggeration) It is near impossible to get a hit on them.

2. Teaming: Teaming is a big problem on FFA. I know people are going to say, Its free for all, its everyone versus everyone! There are other servers that you probably know that were smart enough to find a solution for this. I know people are going to say get better, but this goes for not only skilled, but new players as well. Like I could take a 2 or 3v1 from some players that are not as skilled, but I sometimes have been teamed on by 7 or 8 players or a few players that have been playing a lot longer or are much more skilled than me. I will address a solution later, as it will be similar to another servers.

3. Featured kits: This was made when the featured kit "Assassin" is out. This kit isn't the best either. It gives a huge jump boost that allows other players to get to previously unreachable places. It also give full iron armor without leggings. Why without leggings? I don't seem to get why no leggings. Its so random, like maybe you can give chain leggings at least? Back to the leap feather, this is also encouraging players to run and not fight. The stealth featured kit is also really bad in my opinion. The invisibility is just taking it too far. once they are invisible, You will never know where they are and is yet again still encouraging players to run away. Other kits like Poseidon need an upgrade. The weapon is unique and I like that, but armor could use a huge upgrade. The Blind luck is the only kit in my opinion that somewhat deserves a thumbs up. I like that It doesn't do anything crazy, but once someone gets full netherite, Its over if they are somewhat skilled.

4. Events: Most events are fine and involve actual PvP, but others have nothing to do with PvP. The one "event" I want to address is Rocket "PvP". This event should have never even been an idea for FFA, because It is so unbelievably dumb that we have to fight with firework rockets instead of regular swords. At this point, they should make rocket PvP its own game. It just doesn't fit in to FFA at all. Thats all for events.

Solutions
I think there is a lot Cubecraft can do about this. First off, they can reset your health after you kill someone so someone else doesnt come in and finish you off at the same health you were at because if you just finished winning a fight at 1 heart, with little to no health boost, someone else can sneak behind you and kill you before you have a chance to react, so a health reset would be great. Second off, for samurai kit, give a temporary speed boost after killing someone, Maybe 30 seconds? Third of all, maybe give only one speed potion when starting for the wizard kit? Fourth of all, Remove rocket PvP. Too irrelevant. Fourth of all, Remove assassin kit, or nerf leap feather to maybe a few blocks of distance, not height? Nerf stealth kit to once you have used the crystal, remove it from their inventory until they kill someone? Maybe upgrade armor for many other kits, like Poseidon, maybe half iron, half diamond? Last but not least, Maybe add a no interrupting fights thing, and combat is in effect for 10 seconds, and players cannot attack one player simultaneously? Other servers have figured it out, why can't we? FFA has potential to be better than others.

I know this was long, but It's all constructive criticism against FFA, and showing solutions that could potentially make the game better. Feel free to give feedback. I know some people will agree and others will disagree. I will be responding to most.

~ Leave

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think FFA has potential to be the best FFA on Minecraft, but It just needs to be executed correctly. Lately, FFA has been kind of horrid to say the least. There are so many things I can say to constructively criticize FFA, but I will get into that later. The Hackers: FFA some days is unplayable. There are sometimes 2-3 hackers in one game. I report and they get banned but not after they were in the game causing people to want to quit. Sometimes I have been wanting to quit FFA because of it, but this isn't the main reason. I know some are going to disagree and I may have a solution.

The Main problems

1. Samurai: I think this is one of the main reasons why I am doing this, and I know some will disagree, and most will agree, but this kit is a pile of hot garbage. I know what you all are thinking, but it gives no protection, no sword advantages, but all it gives is speed. FFA is a game where you are supposed to fight and kill other players. This kit encourages people to run away from fighting. I know some of the staff are going to say that it gives an advantage for new players or something, but all it does is makes people run away and with speed, it is impossible to catch up with them. You all are also saying that wizard has speed as well. It does, but for a short period of time, but whenever they kill someone they get it back. I say maybe give only one speed potion for the same duration of time? Back to samurai, when people are on mobile with 500ms ping (exaggeration) It is near impossible to get a hit on them.

2. Teaming: Teaming is a big problem on FFA. I know people are going to say, Its free for all, its everyone versus everyone! There are other servers that you probably know that were smart enough to find a solution for this. I know people are going to say get better, but this goes for not only skilled, but new players as well. Like I could take a 2 or 3v1 from some players that are not as skilled, but I sometimes have been teamed on by 7 or 8 players or a few players that have been playing a lot longer or are much more skilled than me. I will address a solution later, as it will be similar to another servers.

3. Featured kits: This was made when the featured kit "Assassin" is out. This kit isn't the best either. It gives a huge jump boost that allows other players to get to previously unreachable places. It also give full iron armor without leggings. Why without leggings? I don't seem to get why no leggings. Its so random, like maybe you can give chain leggings at least? Back to the leap feather, this is also encouraging players to run and not fight. The stealth featured kit is also really bad in my opinion. The invisibility is just taking it too far. once they are invisible, You will never know where they are and is yet again still encouraging players to run away. Other kits like Poseidon need an upgrade. The weapon is unique and I like that, but armor could use a huge upgrade. The Blind luck is the only kit in my opinion that somewhat deserves a thumbs up. I like that It doesn't do anything crazy, but once someone gets full netherite, Its over if they are somewhat skilled.

4. Events: Most events are fine and involve actual PvP, but others have nothing to do with PvP. The one "event" I want to address is Rocket "PvP". This event should have never even been an idea for FFA, because It is so unbelievably dumb that we have to fight with firework rockets instead of regular swords. At this point, they should make rocket PvP its own game. It just doesn't fit in to FFA at all. Thats all for events.

Solutions
I think there is a lot Cubecraft can do about this. First off, they can reset your health after you kill someone so someone else doesnt come in and finish you off at the same health you were at because if you just finished winning a fight at 1 heart, with little to no health boost, someone else can sneak behind you and kill you before you have a chance to react, so a health reset would be great. Second off, for samurai kit, give a temporary speed boost after killing someone, Maybe 30 seconds? Third of all, maybe give only one speed potion when starting for the wizard kit? Fourth of all, Remove rocket PvP. Too irrelevant. Fourth of all, Remove assassin kit, or nerf leap feather to maybe a few blocks of distance, not height? Nerf stealth kit to once you have used the crystal, remove it from their inventory until they kill someone? Maybe upgrade armor for many other kits, like Poseidon, maybe half iron, half diamond? Last but not least, Maybe add a no interrupting fights thing, and combat is in effect for 10 seconds, and players cannot attack one player simultaneously? Other servers have figured it out, why can't we? FFA has potential to be better than others.

I know this was long, but It's all constructive criticism against FFA, and showing solutions that could potentially make the game better. Feel free to give feedback. I know some people will agree and others will disagree. I will be responding to most.

~ Leave
I see FFA good in this time not that bed for me

Ely_

Feb 17, 2024

The Main problems

Solutions

~ Leave
In my opinion Samurai kit it does not need protection, since the main idea of this whale is speed, which allows you to make combos and it gives a pretty big advantage. , Isn't teaming the point of "Free For All", you can find a team and play against other teams instead of playing a constant 1v1, that's what duels are for, right?
It seems to me that "Rocket PvP" event was pretty fun and temporary 👀
And yes, I'll probably agree with that HP reset after kill, it's a really good idea, I guess...

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Not an FFA main, just wanted to give my opinion.

The reset hp on a kill was discussed in depth when coming up with the FFA update. It was however chosen to not be released but rather a downgraded version which takes a percentage of the damage you deal to a person and returns it to the killer. This seems quite fair imo. Let’s say you are playing against a “gang” what’s stopping them from doing the last hit on each other once on 1 heart? With the current system this is still possible but they wouldn’t gain any to little hp from it.

Overall you’re suggesting quite a lot in one thread. I agree with leap only shooting a player x blocks in the air and and slightly with the rocket pvp. However I can’t agree with it as I don’t agree with most of the suggestion. (Not saying to now create multiple individual suggestions however it’s something to take into consideration for your next suggestion.)

ImLeave

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2022
Where I live
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion Samurai kit it does not need protection, since the main idea of this whale is speed, which allows you to make combos and it gives a pretty big advantage. , Isn't teaming the point of "Free For All", you can find a team and play against other teams instead of playing a constant 1v1, that's what duels are for, right?
It seems to me that "Rocket PvP" event was pretty fun and temporary 👀
And yes, I'll probably agree with that HP reset after kill, it's a really good idea, I guess...
But the speed also gives players and advantage to run away. The point of FFA is so people fight, and not run away. I don't see the point in finding a team, its supposed to be everyone vs everyone. Teaming should not be a thing in FFA, and thats what 2v2 duels are for right? They should improve it in an organized manner.

Not an FFA main, just wanted to give my opinion.

The reset hp on a kill was discussed in depth when coming up with the FFA update. It was however chosen to not be released but rather a downgraded version which takes a percentage of the damage you deal to a person and returns it to the killer. This seems quite fair imo. Let’s say you are playing against a “gang” what’s stopping them from doing the last hit on each other once on 1 heart? With the current system this is still possible but they wouldn’t gain any to little hp from it.

Overall you’re suggesting quite a lot in one thread. I agree with leap only shooting a player x blocks in the air and and slightly with the rocket pvp. However I can’t agree with it as I don’t agree with most of the suggestion. (Not saying to now create multiple individual suggestions however it’s something to take into consideration for your next suggestion.)
The 1 heart thing is just an example but it gives a realistic idea on what would happen. As for the complete reset, if people start teaming, then whoever gets the kill will get the health reset, and will encourage that one to fight his "team mate" to kill so they no longer team. Just an unrealistic scenario, just ideas off the top of my head,

I have suggested the 'No Interruption thing' before and it was disagreed on. I am not much of an FFA main to comment on anything else mentioned here.
I think this is one of the main issues in FFA and should be discussed again. My opinion, no hate towards cube.

Reactions: Ely_

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Skill issue! But actually, I disagree with almost everything here. For example, you are mad that people team. That's normal in any FFA game, after all the saying goes "Teamwork Makes the Dream Work", you shouldn't be mad that someone got teamed on, log on with a friend and team them back.

Ely_

Feb 17, 2024
But the speed also gives players and advantage to run away. The point of FFA is so people fight, and not run away. I don't see the point in finding a team, its supposed to be everyone vs everyone. Teaming should not be a thing in FFA, and thats what 2v2 duels are for right? They should improve it in an organized manner.
Yeah, it gives advantage to run away, but why not? If u think its helps a lot you can use this kit too!
And I it can be not only 2v2 teaming, you can do 4 by 4, etc.
in any case, your point of view also has a place to be, thank you for explaining.

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
I have suggested the 'No Interruption thing' before and it was disagreed on. I am not much of an FFA main to comment on anything else mentioned here.
theres no point of ffa if no interuption system was added, ffa is free for all if you wanna 1v1 go duels thats it.

as an FFA main, I hardly disagree on all points except when u mentioned hackers, featured kits & events.

theres nothing wrong with samurai kit It's not that serious to get mad over somebody hitting you and running, cubecraft gave the kit an advantage "speed", and as well they gave it a disadvantage from it too. samurai got leather boots & helmet, and a diamond chestplate with NO leggings. you could easily 3 hit the player using it with crits.
teaming is what made FFa fun. and as the name goes, FFa stands for Free For ALL. if you need to 1v1 just go to duels its not a hard thing to do or use.
Solutions
(maybe give only one speed potion when starting for the wizard kit?)
wizard kit is known for being good to handle a 2v1, or lets just say "unfair fights". wizard kit would be useful with samurai people, wizard kit is equal to the Warrior & Beast kits, they can kill you in few hits and you can too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom