• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Suggestion
I have recently explored the suggestions and saw a post saying that rushing should not be a thing, like 1 minute protection on your egg so that people cant rush but everyone knows that is outrageous since it is a big strategy to take on an egg by rushing, eliminates players straight of the bat, here is the problem, They can not stop you. If you have a pickaxe and blocks they cant stop u and their egg will be destroyed causing a lot of hate, hence the posts are made, so instead of protecting egg for 1 minute just add Eggs in the egg wars shop for 32 iron per Egg making them have to strategies to not get hit off by Eggs.

Notes

1 - This post is going to get negative feedback, all posts do. All I am asking is just to comment why you think this is a bad idea.
2 - To prevent confusion amongst comments please read the whole thread including the comments to avoid double comments.
3 - The 10 iron is just a example, cubecraft can make it 32 or even less than 10 if they feel that is how it should be.

Last edited:

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The Suggestion
I have recently explored the suggestions and saw a post saying that rushing should not be a thing, like 1 minute protection on your egg so that people cant rush but everyone knows that is outrageous since it is a big strategy to take on an egg by rushing, eliminates players straight of the bat, here is the problem, They can not stop you if you have a pickaxe and block they cant stop u and their egg will be destroyed causing a lot of hate, hence the posts are made, so instead of protecting egg for 1 minute just add snow balls in the egg wars shop for 10 iron per snowball, making them have to strategies to not get hit off by snowballs.

Notes

1 - This post is going to get negative feedback, all posts do. All I am asking is just to comment why you think this is a bad idea.
2 - To prevent confusion amongst comments please read the whole thread including the comments to avoid double comments.
3 - The 10 iron is just a example, cubecraft can make it 32 or even less than 10 if they feel that is how it should be.
The problem is youll have projectiles right out of the starting gate just as with fishing rods you can just camp someones bridge and easily knock them off making mid extremely easy to control

Reactions: ☩Mgoz☩

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I agree this should be a thing in normal eggwars as its an incredibly weak item that doesn't knock players back far at all. I think it should cost 2 gold and be eggs as its called "egg wars" :3

Reactions: Jackxist

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The Suggestion
I have recently explored the suggestions and saw a post saying that rushing should not be a thing, like 1 minute protection on your egg so that people cant rush but everyone knows that is outrageous since it is a big strategy to take on an egg by rushing, eliminates players straight of the bat, here is the problem, They can not stop you if you have a pickaxe and block they cant stop u and their egg will be destroyed causing a lot of hate, hence the posts are made, so instead of protecting egg for 1 minute just add snow balls in the egg wars shop for 10 iron per snowball, making them have to strategies to not get hit off by snowballs.
The thing is, you don't need to rely on your egg if you barely ever die.
And also, Projectiles early on is going to make camping mid a million times easier and isn't going to end well at all.
If people hate rushing that much, rush others before they rush you if you don't want your egg gone. Survival of the fittest, right?
Players that rush almost always have less gear than you can have, as they only spent little time on the generator.
In that case, you can easily kill them with your gear and if you mess that up, the other player is just better than you.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The thing is, you don't need to rely on your egg if you barely ever die.
And also, Projectiles early on is going to make camping mid a million times easier and isn't going to end well at all.
If people hate rushing that much, rush others before they rush you if you don't want your egg gone. Survival of the fittest, right?
Players that rush almost always have less gear than you can have, as they only spent little time on the generator.
In that case, you can easily kill them with your gear and if you mess that up, the other player is just better than you.
I understand that better then anyone since I am a rusher my self but a lot of people are complaining and I agree with this it will make it more challenging for rusher but also give the others a chance to protect their egg

KipKipXD

Feb 13, 2017
The Suggestion
I have recently explored the suggestions and saw a post saying that rushing should not be a thing, like 1 minute protection on your egg so that people cant rush but everyone knows that is outrageous since it is a big strategy to take on an egg by rushing, eliminates players straight of the bat, here is the problem, They can not stop you. If you have a pickaxe and blocks they cant stop u and their egg will be destroyed causing a lot of hate, hence the posts are made, so instead of protecting egg for 1 minute just add Eggs in the egg wars shop for 32 iron per Egg, making them have to strategies to not get hit off by Eggs.

Notes

I think it would be a great addition to the game adding a whole wide variety of new strategies and a new meaning to Eggwars!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I understand that better then anyone since I am a rusher my self but a lot of people are complaining and I agree with this it will make it more challenging for rusher but also give the others a chance to protect their egg
This will make it nearly impossible to get to mid without wasting a ton of time making walls.
And why would we add a single item to completely ruin a fair strategy?

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This will make it nearly impossible to get to mid without wasting a ton of time making walls.
And why would we add a single item to completely ruin a fair strategy?
In my opinion I do not think that strategy is fair, the moment someone builds from their island to yours the builds up and drop down, before u can hit him the block and egg are destroyed. We were rushed before so we know how it feels but do not take it as ruining the strategy take it as adding a obstacle to it, there is a difference ruining the strategy would be to ad protection to the egg for a few minutes

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
In my opinion I do not think that strategy is fair, the moment someone builds from their island to yours the builds up and drop down, before u can hit him the block and egg are destroyed. We were rushed before so we know how it feels but do not take it as ruining the strategy take it as adding a obstacle to it, there is a difference ruining the strategy would be to ad protection to the egg for a few minutes
In team mode:
Going solo, with possibly leather armor and a wooden sword, to take out a team of 2+ is not fair?
How is killing someone off before they have good gear not fair?

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
In team mode:
Going solo, with possibly leather armor and a wooden sword, to take out a team of 2+ is not fair?
How is killing someone off before they have good gear not fair?
I hear you then u can still rush, it will still be a challenge, remember it could be 32 iron for only egg, which means they have to make every shot count

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Bows are already bad enough, luckily they are only later in the game, but now you want to add snowballs available early game? No thanks, let's not ruin eggwars.
If you want to knock people off a bridge instead of fighting them in early game, go play skywars.

clever2805

Aug 9, 2016
I think it would be good to add eggs for that price as early-game, it would make it easier to defend your egg from rushers whist you are saving up for obsidian, but if your egg shot isn't on point, it will get very expensive.

Reactions: Golapagos

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The Suggestion
I have recently explored the suggestions and saw a post saying that rushing should not be a thing, like 1 minute protection on your egg so that people cant rush but everyone knows that is outrageous since it is a big strategy to take on an egg by rushing, eliminates players straight of the bat, here is the problem, They can not stop you. If you have a pickaxe and blocks they cant stop u and their egg will be destroyed causing a lot of hate, hence the posts are made, so instead of protecting egg for 1 minute just add Eggs in the egg wars shop for 32 iron per Egg making them have to strategies to not get hit off by Eggs.

Notes

No, this would be too overpowered. Also, you can kill someone with a picaxe and blocks easilly, after all they have really nothing and (if you are playing speed) then they will already have full obsidian since it is only one gold per obsidian on op speed.
If this were ever be added then it should be like 5 gold per egg at minimum.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
I think it would be good to add eggs for that price as early-game, it would make it easier to defend your egg from rushers whist you are saving up for obsidian, but if your egg shot isn't on point, it will get very expensive.
Yes. It would be like a risk. Throw 32 iron, (literally) or use it for a stone sword. This is a good idea

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Bows are already bad enough, luckily they are only later in the game, but now you want to add snowballs available early game? No thanks, let's not ruin eggwars.
If you want to knock people off a bridge instead of fighting them in early game, go play skywars.
The reason I suggested this is because it is physically impossible to stop someone from destroying your egg if they build up and rush u
Also they are 32 iron for 1 so you will need to make your shot count if u want to knock a rusher off

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
No, this would be too overpowered. Also, you can kill someone with a picaxe and blocks easilly, after all they have really nothing and (if you are playing speed) then they will already have full obsidian since it is only one gold per obsidian on op speed.
If this were ever be added then it should be like 5 gold per egg at minimum.
The reason I suggested the eggs in the first place is to stop rushers from getting ur egg at the very start, if they build up and drop down then you will lose your egg 100% since the pickaxe takes 1 seconds to break block and then insta egg break, I think I should of actually rather suggested a egg kit that gives u 2 eggs

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom