Should it be added

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
no eggs ---> rushers take out your egg at start with no chance of countering
I srsly never had someone killing my egg from the start. If they do, get some iron -> blocks -> build with blocks around your egg.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I srsly never had someone killing my egg from the start. If they do, get some iron -> blocks -> build with blocks around your egg.
Well you then you wont know that the rushers are the ones with the pickaxes straight off the bat, the pickaxes destroy a block in 1 seconds so it is useless to do blocks, if you ever get rushed at start you will know how useless you feel when they build above u drop down and while dropping your block is already broken and egg is destroyed when they hit the ground

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Well you then you wont know that the rushers are the ones with the pickaxes straight off the bat, the pickaxes destroy a block in 1 seconds so it is useless to do blocks, if you ever get rushed at start you will know how useless you feel when they build above u drop down and while dropping your block is already broken and egg is destroyed when they hit the ground
But they have to get blocks, they can't rush straight away.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
If you're so annoyed with being rushed, rush them when they start to build towards you. It's really not a problem if you lose your egg.
Not for people who are dependent on their egg like we are, besides I rush but it is annoying when I wanna rush and I see them coming, what I would do is rush over their bridge and take out their egg as well after they took mine out then kill them but then we only have 1 life wher as the other 5 teams have a lot and then we are getting targeted to get killed

Reactions: KipKipXD
Feb 16, 2017
The Suggestion
I have recently explored the suggestions and saw a post saying that rushing should not be a thing, like 1 minute protection on your egg so that people cant rush but everyone knows that is outrageous since it is a big strategy to take on an egg by rushing, eliminates players straight of the bat, here is the problem, They can not stop you. If you have a pickaxe and blocks they cant stop u and their egg will be destroyed causing a lot of hate, hence the posts are made, so instead of protecting egg for 1 minute just add Eggs in the egg wars shop for 32 iron per Egg making them have to strategies to not get hit off by Eggs.

Notes

1 - This post is going to get negative feedback, all posts do. All I am asking is just to comment why you think this is a bad idea.
2 - To prevent confusion amongst comments please read the whole thread including the comments to avoid double comments.
3 - The 10 iron is just a example, cubecraft can make it 32 or even less than 10 if they feel that is how it should be.
yes this should be added

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I' one of those rushers. This would make it harder for me but more fun for all the other people. The thing is the people rushing would also probably buy it while they are getting blocks.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not for people who are dependent on their egg like we are, besides I rush but it is annoying when I wanna rush and I see them coming, what I would do is rush over their bridge and take out their egg as well after they took mine out then kill them but then we only have 1 life wher as the other 5 teams have a lot and then we are getting targeted to get killed
That's occasional & how the game goes.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It's not that hard to defend against a rush, if he goes for the egg he isn't focused on you meaning you can hit him first, knocking him away from his path to the egg etc. You can do quite a lot to make it hard for a rusher to break your egg, I don't think snowballs are necessary for the game.
Also, rushing is "a legit strategy", so if this were to be added, so must enderpreals.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The reason I suggested the eggs in the first place is to stop rushers from getting ur egg at the very start, if they build up and drop down then you will lose your egg 100% since the pickaxe takes 1 seconds to break block and then insta egg break, I think I should of actually rather suggested a egg kit that gives u 2 eggs
It is only 50% of the time that you lose your egg, since in op speed you should have full obsidian before anyone is even able to rush you, even if they imediantly attack you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom