Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The suggestion
Everyone who has played egg wars forest map will agree with me, it is a very fun map and very popular, And I am speaking about the normal teams version of the map. The only problem I have is that the map is so rare to popup on the board, I have to wait about 10 minutes for the map to popup the longest I had to wait before was 43 minutes and I was switching through the popular lobbies every 3 minutes or so trying to find forest, I even stayed in a popular lobby for 10 minutes and no forest. but yet a see 3 western's most of the time at the same time on with either 0 players and it keeps restarting till players join or it has like 2 players sometime. Please can we get this changed so forest pops up much more regularly as it is a very fun map. Thank you for your time in reading this suggestion.

Notes
1 - Please read the whole post before commenting.
2 - If you think this is a bad suggestion please state why.
3 - I will try to reply to all feedback.
4 - This post was resolved it turns out that the maps were glitches and it is fixed now

Last edited:
Reactions: KipKipXD

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Buy a rank.
And before all of you go say; "but kronos even with a rank sometimes maps aren't available"
I know, but believe it or not it won't take 43 minutes for the map to pop up.

As for maps, I think(not sure on this one) that all maps appear just as frequently(just not on the board).
"but why are there like 5 games of teaparty and 0 forest maps"
That's because teaparty can hold 40 players while forest can hold 12 players. They pop up just as frequenty(I think), it simply takes longer to fill all places on teaparty than on forest, and as you said yourself, it's a popular map meaning that those 12 spaces get filled up a lot.

Cubecraft gets these types of threads pretty often too; "I can't find a game of underdasea add more" then it's suddenly "i can't find a game of instruments add more" and then it's "I can't find a game of aztec add more" and it goes on and on and on. Thing is, Cube can't please everyone. When Cube adds more of one map, it means that less other maps appear which will result in another guy coming to the forums, making a thread exactly like you did, but then for a different map.

In conclusion: Just buy a rank

Reactions: Cyqni

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Buy a rank.
And before all of you go say; "but kronos even with a rank sometimes maps aren't available"
I know, but believe it or not it won't take 43 minutes for the map to pop up.

As for maps, I think(not sure on this one) that all maps appear just as frequently(just not on the board).
"but why are there like 5 games of teaparty and 0 forest maps"
That's because teaparty can hold 40 players while forest can hold 12 players. They pop up just as frequenty(I think), it simply takes longer to fill all places on teaparty than on forest, and as you said yourself, it's a popular map meaning that those 12 spaces get filled up a lot.

Cubecraft gets these types of threads pretty often too; "I can't find a game of underdasea add more" then it's suddenly "i can't find a game of instruments add more" and then it's "I can't find a game of aztec add more" and it goes on and on and on. Thing is, Cube can't please everyone. When Cube adds more of one map, it means that less other maps appear which will result in another guy coming to the forums, making a thread exactly like you did, but then for a different map.

In conclusion: Just buy a rank
I want to get a rank, but try having no money and see if you can buy a rank from there, believe me I get super mad since for a video a did a challenge taking over 2 islands next to me and it had to be on forest with normal health and normal items and I had to leave and join 20+ forest games because players voted op items. so yes I wish I had money for a rank but I do not have 17 dollars just for a map and 37 dollars to vote for item types

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I want to get a rank, but try having no money and see if you can buy a rank from there, believe me I get super mad since for a video a did a challenge taking over 2 islands next to me and it had to be on forest with normal health and normal items and I had to leave and join 20+ forest games because players voted op items. so yes I wish I had money for a rank but I do not have 17 dollars just for a map and 37 dollars to vote for item types
Best thing to do is wait for a discount. then buy iron or lapiz.
Then if you want, buy a rank upgrade later when there is another discount

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
The suggestion
Everyone who has played egg wars forest map will agree with me, it is a very fun map and very popular, And I am speaking about the normal teams version of the map. The only problem I have is that the map is so rare to popup on the board, I have to wait about 10 minutes for the map to popup the longest I had to wait before was 43 minutes and I was switching through the popular lobbies every 3 minutes or so trying to find forest, I even stayed in a popular lobby for 10 minutes and no forest. but yet a see 3 western's most of the time at the same time on with either 0 players and it keeps restarting till players join or it has like 2 players sometime. Please can we get this changed so forest pops up much more regularly as it is a very fun map. Thank you for your time in reading this suggestion.

Notes
I have seen you make this thread before! Made by you too?
And even if you do happen to buy a rank you can't chose what maps you want, you simply get a benefit to join the game before stones. There are many other great maps to play on and other games too :rolleyes:. I know you want to play the map you want, but sometimes you can't always get your way unfortunately. Find a solution is would work. And is reasonable.
I'm not the biggest fan of how the map selector is but, it's the way it is. And I would much rather the Anti-Cheat :eek:

c o u g h s , y o u p o s t e d t h e e x a c t s a m e t h r e a d t w i c e b u t j u s t c h a n g e d s o m e w o r d s

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I have seen you make this thread before! Made by you too?
And even if you do happen to buy a rank you can't chose what maps you want, you simply get a benefit to join the game before stones. There are many other great maps to play on and other games too :rolleyes:. I know you want to play the map you want, but sometimes you can't always get your way unfortunately. Find a solution is would work. And is reasonable.
I'm not the biggest fan of how the map selector is but, it's the way it is. And I would much rather the Anti-Cheat :eek:

c o u g h s , y o u p o s t e d t h e e x a c t s a m e t h r e a d t w i c e b u t j u s t c h a n g e d s o m e w o r d s
I never made a thread like this before and I get your point

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The suggestion

Notes
Before I got a rank I used the board, and a forest was just about always up their. That is just bad luck jack. Also, sure there are a lot of western maps, but that is because it is more popular.

D

Deleted member 269142

You see it a lot more often if you get iron rank; you can view when there's a map on from any lobby! If you want to vote, I suggest getting gold rank. Tho, its best to wait for a discount, I got mine half off on Cyber Monday sale.

D

Deleted member 269142

Agreed, but please don't state orders like you have here. Some are willing to take the time and read, others aren't. This could potentially hurt people's feelings by blowing it off, so please don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say. Be patient is true to everyone, but stopping posts like this I only half agree. It does put a little pressure on the developers but if many people list these opinions, they know what to create along with builders and things like that. And not reading is just an opinion, try not to list that. Obviously you don't want to take the time to read, which is fine, but don't say that if you're going to make a good comment. Have a good one.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I agree that they should even out the maps that come out, beacuse everyday i see like 5 mushrooms. like plz.
But not specifically for the map Forest, but for all maps that tale a while to find a game in.
If you want to play a forest, then buy a rank.
Thats pretty much all i can think of.

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
The map 'forest' is very popular, it fills up almost as soon as it is put up on the board maybe that's why you rarely seem them up there. And if you got a rank you'd be able to pick any map from any lobby using the mannequin. ;)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Agreed, but please don't state orders like you have here. Some are willing to take the time and read, others aren't. This could potentially hurt people's feelings by blowing it off, so please don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say. Be patient is true to everyone, but stopping posts like this I only half agree. It does put a little pressure on the developers but if many people list these opinions, they know what to create along with builders and things like that. And not reading is just an opinion, try not to list that. Obviously you don't want to take the time to read, which is fine, but don't say that if you're going to make a good comment. Have a good one.
Yes the reason I said to read everything before commenting is because in past suggestion people would not read everything and make stupid comments about something I already stated.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree that they should even out the maps that come out, beacuse everyday i see like 5 mushrooms. like plz.
But not specifically for the map Forest, but for all maps that tale a while to find a game in.
If you want to play a forest, then buy a rank.
Thats pretty much all i can think of.
Thanks for the feedback, wish I could buy a rank :)

Reactions: KipKipXD and Deeds

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I dont even need to read the whole thing to answer this

The problem is is thats its bugged, thats basically it the whole reason some maps never spawn but others take up a board is all because of a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈