Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The map 'forest' is very popular, it fills up almost as soon as it is put up on the board maybe that's why you rarely seem them up there. And if you got a rank you'd be able to pick any map from any lobby using the mannequin. ;)
That is also true, once I saw a forest popup and the moment it popped up it was on 11 players. Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: KipKipXD

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I
I dont even need to read the whole thing to answer this

The problem is is thats its bugged, thats basically it the whole reason some maps never spawn but others take up a board is all because of a bug
I agree since I recently found a lot of forest maps it was probably glitche for that time that I struggled to find it. thanks for the feedback.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
1. Then do not comment
2. First time making a post like this
3. You have obviously never struggled finding a map, I was being patient, waiting 43 minutes to find a map was outrageous.
1. I can make posts whenever i want to make them.
2. I'm not talking about you in person, but there're tons of posts like this created by other people
3. You're right, I haven't been struggling on finding a map... I like all the maps! It's nice that you especially like one map, but that doesn't have to mean that this map shows more up than the other maps. The system is completely random. Yes, if people don't really like a map, it gets filled less faster. Although there's a special thread for your feedback on maps (Forums -> Server Discussion -> Eggwars) You'll see a thread called: "EggWars maps - Give us feedback"

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The suggestion
Everyone who has played egg wars forest map will agree with me, it is a very fun map and very popular, And I am speaking about the normal teams version of the map. The only problem I have is that the map is so rare to popup on the board, I have to wait about 10 minutes for the map to popup the longest I had to wait before was 43 minutes and I was switching through the popular lobbies every 3 minutes or so trying to find forest, I even stayed in a popular lobby for 10 minutes and no forest. but yet a see 3 western's most of the time at the same time on with either 0 players and it keeps restarting till players join or it has like 2 players sometime. Please can we get this changed so forest pops up much more regularly as it is a very fun map. Thank you for your time in reading this suggestion.

Notes
1 - Please read the whole post before commenting.
2 - If you think this is a bad suggestion please state why.
3 - I will try to reply to all feedback.

Because its not really all that popular
and also TIP
Get a IRON rank or higer...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
2. I'm not talking about you in person, but there're tons of posts like this created by other people
3. You're right, I haven't been struggling on finding a map... I like all the maps! It's nice that you especially like one map, but that doesn't have to mean that this map shows more up than the other maps. The system is completely random. Yes, if people don't really like a map, it gets filled less faster. Although there's a special thread for your feedback on maps (Forums -> Server Discussion -> Eggwars) You'll see a thread called: "EggWars maps - Give us feedback"

I agree we dont need to be limited while speaking because you cant save your drama for your mama
Im soorry plz no ban ._.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
1 - Yes you can but your post will not stand since I had people who did not read my full post before and missed out key features which caused them to ask stupid questions
2 - There are other posts yes but I tried searching and did not find one in suggestions
3 - You are completely right, I am going to close this thread as it was a glitch how no forests showed up for that long but it has been fixed.

Reactions: Komodо

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
1. I'm not going to read everything
2. Stop making posts like this
3. Be patient
If you haven't read anything, why would you tell him to stop making posts like this??? :confused1:
And, why be patient when you can report the bug / try to change something so everybody enjoys the server? If a lot of people made this kind of threads, it's because a lot of people think this is a problem. And remember, we have this forums to suggest and discuss about the server.

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
If you haven't read anything, why would you tell him to stop making posts like this??? :confused1:
And, why be patient when you can report the bug / try to change something so everybody enjoys the server? If a lot of people made this kind of threads, it's because a lot of people think this is a problem. And remember, we have this forums to suggest and discuss about the server.
I read something, but not everything. Btw, it's fixed, so this could be locked...

Reactions: Cyqni

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
1 - Yes you can but your post will not stand since I had people who did not read my full post before and missed out key features which caused them to ask stupid questions
2 - There are other posts yes but I tried searching and did not find one in suggestions
3 - You are completely right, I am going to close this thread as it was a glitch how no forests showed up for that long but it has been fixed.
Okay Nice! I'm not here to spread hate or something, but I'm just tired of posts about maps which arent working atm! I mean i come here to give some feedback on Nice suggestions! Although, i got your problem, that's luckily fixed! And you were totally right i know that it's very frustrating when your favourite map doesn't show up! Im sorry for that. But i hope you got my point, too!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

1- No
2- Wut
3- ._.

Im done going out to me and my teacher Boston Market cause ill be gradeing papers and working on HW till 8:00 PM

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Okay Nice! I'm not here to spread hate or something, but I'm just tired of posts about maps which arent working atm! I mean i come here to give some feedback on Nice suggestions! Although, i got your problem, that's luckily fixed! And you were totally right i know that it's very frustrating when your favourite map doesn't show up! Im sorry for that. But i hope you got my point, too!
I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom