Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like the bow to be removed or deal less knock back.It gets really annoying when people start bow spamming so they can extend the game.The punch bow is too much for eggwars.I would gladly appreciate if bow was reduced.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom