Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
This is a great idea especially when they come running towards you from a far. It would help a ton. But how would you do it for chain, iron, diamond etc?
+1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is a great idea especially when they come running towards you from a far. It would help a ton. But how would you do it for chain, iron, diamond etc?
+1
Well, if what POWER suggested comes to life, it's a pretty decent trade off to have dyed leather armor to disguise & chain+ armor to reduce more damage.
I like it, though!

Reactions: Power Ranger
L

Lepzi

I mean not a bad suggestion but not really needed knowing you can see you're opponents tag and that shows what team their on but I guess this wouldn't be bad to have.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think they will find once their getting hit or once their dead.
Unless they don't have an egg, players would probably just sneak to their egg.
And when you hit them (if they haven't noticed you being from a different team) it's pretty obvious that they're going to know you're from another team. That's just how it would work & not really a downside.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I love this idea, I really do.
Let's say purple team is full of stacked players, you can disguise as purple to invade their base.
Or if your really stupid, you can disguise as someone who's egg was destroyed so you'll be targeted!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Wouldn't it be a lot more harder to sneak to their eggs? But it's good idea I must say

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
I actually like this idea. It adds a small detail in game, and I just like colors.
+ 1.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom