Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Hi,
My name is Dreamer and with this video I am replying to @rubik_cube_man and his thread about following the eggwars update.
He asked for feedback and I decide to put a whole bunch of it in a video!

This includes:
- Things that need to be fixed
- Things that should be removed
- New, original suggestions

I put a lot of work into working out all these ideas, pls give it a shot!

Much love to everyone who is not hating and putting out feedback

WANDRBOY

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2017
Spain
I definetly see your point of view on this new update. For a lot of people this update will be annoying. The new shop that will be dif than it was before (people who are used to it just click automaticly to get what they need and now it will be all very confused). The kits I can agree on. Aslo for the tower builder and the wall too. That will increase campers a lot. There is already enough of that as it is. Adding those things will jsut meak it worse. I couldn't agree more with this video that dreamer made. He has a very good point on everything.

• Love
Reactions: Dreamer

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I definetly see your point of view on this new update. For a lot of people this update will be annoying. The new shop that will be dif than it was before (people who are used to it just click automaticly to get what they need and now it will be all very confused). The kits I can agree on. Aslo for the tower builder and the wall too. That will increase campers a lot. There is already enough of that as it is. Adding those things will jsut meak it worse. I couldn't agree more with this video that dreamer made. He has a very good point on everything.
thanks :) trying to look at it without getting mad on the entire game

WANDRBOY

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2017
Spain
Yes same here. Goodbye good old eggwars. This is gonna take time to get used too and I don't like it :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom