Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skuik56

Jun 24, 2021
I just started playing SkyBlock today and while the server restarted I went to play a game of EggWar. When I went back to my island (about 10 min. later) the EggWar map i was playing secondes before just spawned in... of course I haven't touched it and directly tried to contact an admin. Since none of them are present at the time I was wondering if this happened to anyone before and if so what should I do ?
PS_App_20210624_030833.jpeg

Nextly

Feb 14, 2021
United States
youtu.be
Pronouns
He/Him
I just started playing SkyBlock today and while the server restarted I went to play a game of EggWar. When I went back to my island (about 10 min. later) the EggWar map i was playing secondes before just spawned in... of course I haven't touched it and directly tried to contact an admin. Since none of them are present at the time I was wondering if this happened to anyone before and if so what should I do ?View attachment 195831
can you step on the eggwars map blocks?

if so report the bug here 👇

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
I had this bug/glitch in skywars solo but I saw villages instead of the eggwars map :despair: but the thing is that you can't build to it because there is a border that block you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom