Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skuik56

Jun 24, 2021
I just started playing SkyBlock today and while the server restarted I went to play a game of EggWar. When I went back to my island (about 10 min. later) the EggWar map i was playing secondes before just spawned in... of course I haven't touched it and directly tried to contact an admin. Since none of them are present at the time I was wondering if this happened to anyone before and if so what should I do ?
PS_App_20210624_030833.jpeg

Nextly

Feb 14, 2021
United States
youtu.be
Pronouns
He/Him
I just started playing SkyBlock today and while the server restarted I went to play a game of EggWar. When I went back to my island (about 10 min. later) the EggWar map i was playing secondes before just spawned in... of course I haven't touched it and directly tried to contact an admin. Since none of them are present at the time I was wondering if this happened to anyone before and if so what should I do ?View attachment 195831
can you step on the eggwars map blocks?

if so report the bug here 👇

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
I had this bug/glitch in skywars solo but I saw villages instead of the eggwars map :despair: but the thing is that you can't build to it because there is a border that block you.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom