Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Hello, everyone, you guessed it, I am submitting a map, but before you go complaining how bad it looks, I just want to say a few words. This map was originally for my server, but it shut down and closed. After my server closed a few of my friends said I should submit this map to cube craft. I honestly don't think I am good enough at building but I am doing this anyway. I will have no hard feelings if you say it looks bad because I could have done a much better job on it. I can't edit it now cause my server is down and I can get voxel or world edit on my single player but here it is. @TeveoTeveo @Efcluke94 @Alex_de_Grote @HuracanFTW @MartijnMC @Max111D. If you need a better video I can make another showing off more of the map, I didn't do it this time cause it wasn't all loading.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
awesome work , but the map is very big and laggy ( np ) and as i can see your map is accidentally a combination of others maps ( excellent ) , hope to play in this some day , keep up the good work :)

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
awesome work , but the map is very big and laggy ( np ) and as i can see your map is accidentally a combination of others maps ( excellent ) , hope to play in this some day , keep up the good work :)

I do agree it is a bit big, but how is it a combination of other maps?

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Don't we want bigger = better?
And how can a map be laggy?
Just how!
it can cause lag to other plyers who haven't a very good pc by rendering it because this map is bigger than teaparty , isn't it??
Also , i just want to say my opinion without swearing to anyone!
Cy' a !!!

Reactions: JerrySox

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
it can cause lag to other plyers who haven't a very good pc by rendering it because this map is bigger than teaparty , isn't it??
Also , i just want to say my opinion without swearing to anyone!
Cy' a !!!
No it's not.
TeaParty is 3 or 4 times bigger.

Ehm you can easily say it without swearing.... jeez :/

Reactions: JerrySox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom