Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this as a seasonal game?

• Yes, definately!

• No, over my dead body!

• Sure, but I would like it if... (post below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hey, thanks for clicking on this thread!

This is an idea that just came to me while reading @Elenahh 's thread on her idea for an Easter Game, so if you are interested in the game I will be analyzing below, make sure to also check her thread out!

So here's the idea:

10-16 Players per Game
Map Sizes similar to Survival Games or FFA

The game should have a similar layout to Survival Games, with all players starting from the centre of the map.
After a short countdown, players are released and left to explore the map which contains Easter Eggs

The person with the most Easter Eggs at the end of the game WINS! Players see each others number of collected Eggs Only at the end of the game.

That is the fundamental idea for the game. Now let's get more in-depth

**Easter Eggs**

-----------------------
Before the game starts, Easter Eggs are generated randomly across the map in the form of player skulls painted to represent Easter Eggs. Random Generation is required to prevent players from memorizing Easter Egg positions and having an unfair advantage.

**Powerups**
--------------------

Powerups are essential to make the game more fun to play. The Powerups I have come up are the following:

Egg Tracker: Gives players who pick up this Powerup a compass that tracks the nearest Easter Egg. After 10 seconds, the compass disappears from their inventory. This Powerup is of Very Rare rarity.

Grappling Hook: Gives players a bow they can use as a Grappling Hook (just like in Lucky Islands) to possibly grab an Egg before another player get to it, or find Eggs in hard to get to locations. This Powerup is of Rare rarity.

Spy: Gives players the ability to see everyone's collected Eggs for a brief amount of time, idealy less than 4 seconds. This Powerup is of Rare rarity.

Egg Thief: Gives players the ability to "steal" the next Egg collected from the person who collected it, after they pick up the Powerup. This Powerup is of Very Rare rarity.

Easter Bunny: Gives players the ability to scatter 4 Extra Eggs in a radius of 25 blocks around them. Any player is able to pick up those Eggs. This Powerup is of Very Rare rarity.

That is what I have come up in terms of Powerups. I could use some feedback so leave your suggestions below and I'll try to include as many as I can in this thread.

---------------

**Voting**
---------------
Voting is an important aspect of every CubeCraft game, and Egg Hunt shouldn't be an exception!
My suggestions for voting options are the following:

-----------------

Gamemode:

Hardcore: In hardcore, Easter Eggs are much more scarce across the map, making for tighter scores and harder gameplay.

Normal: In normal, Easter Eggs are common around the map. About 5 every 25x25 area is enough in my opinion. Normal makes for more relaxed gameplay.

Eggs Galore: In Eggs Galore, you will be stepping on Eggs. Okay, not literally, but Eggs will be very common, with 10 in 25x25 areas. Eggs Galore makes for fun, chaotic gameplay without ever stopping finding Eggs.
------------------------
Random Events:

EarthQuake: The ground "shakes" and the Egg Positions change

Blindness: Players' vision is restricted for 15 seconds. After that, it's back to normal

Mixed Events: All events mixed

No Random Events: Self-explanatory

Random Events can be set to "On" by default in every game, without the need to vote.

==================================================================

Alternative Game Options:

This game could also be made similarly to Present Rush, that beloved Christmas Game we all miss.
So basically, at the middle where the players spawn, each player has a "station". The game starts and players have to gather Eggs, but it this version of the game, they have to bring the Eggs back to their unique stations. Their Score is instantly counted, unlike in Present Rush.

This Version would work better with the "Eggs Galore" gamemode as you would need to run out into the map but always come back to your base, so you wouldnt have enough time to look for Eggs.

==================================================================

Thank you all very much for putting up with my english. I hope you like the suggestion, and if you do, make sure to vote for it in the poll and also leave a like!

Other threads I suggest you check out are Elenahh's Easter Game and Suggestions about Experience. I can't be bothered to post links cause it's already 1 am.

-SimplyExplained (P.S. if any mods see this, my name still appears as iiFqvos_ on the forums. please fix it, it has been changed months ago..)

Reactions: Dohaa and Elenahh

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
So, its like ender but more easter-ish and with powerups? I like it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom