Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

In the Challenge Menu in the hotbar you can see that there are two sets of challenges: Achievements and Daily Challenges.

I think there needs to be an additions set of challenges called Easter Eggs. These will be general challenges that don't have to be done in-game. They can be hidden objects like the halloween hunt. It can be lobby parkour. It can be new Vortex jumps.
The list goes on. What do all think?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I actually quite like your idea, though, I don't know if this is possible (it can be possible, but I'm certainly not an expert in Java coding and stuff).

Reactions: Twania

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

In the Challenge Menu in the hotbar you can see that there are two sets of challenges: Achievements and Daily Challenges.

I think there needs to be an additions set of challenges called Easter Eggs. These will be general challenges that don't have to be done in-game. They can be hidden objects like the halloween hunt. It can be lobby parkour. It can be new Vortex jumps.
The list goes on. What do all think?
It would be super awesome to have more than just 2 things, a hunt in main lobby, and parkour. But it would be a easter egg/hunt kind of thing is what I am getting. If yes, I love this idea
+1

Members Online
Top Bottom