Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Hi,

I agree and disagree to a certain extent. I understand how speaking a language spoken by many players on our server would be a nice advantage to have when it comes to being staff, but it's not the main priority when staff members are selected. I understand that we have a small staff team compared to other servers, but quickly adding more people to the team wouldn't be a good idea. It takes a while to make sure that someone would be suitable for the job of being staff, which is why we have the helper applications. I do agree with you, more staff would be great. But in my opinion, specifically adding more Dutch or Spanish staff members to the team wouldn't make much sense, we're an English server after all. :p

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Hi,

I agree and disagree to a certain extent. I understand how speaking a language spoken by many players on our server would be a nice advantage to have when it comes to being staff, but it's not the main priority when staff members are selected. I understand that we have a small staff team compared to other servers, but quickly adding more people to the team wouldn't be a good idea. It takes a while to make sure that someone would be suitable for the job of being staff, which is why we have the helper applications. I do agree with you, more staff would be great. But in my opinion, specifically adding more Dutch or Spanish staff members to the team wouldn't make much sense, we're an English server after all. :p
That "Hi" just made the whole thread xd

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
I argee with this thread but if you wants to became a helper/mod you need to be actife on the forum....
And there are maybe 30 people who are really active on the forum....(Look to the players with over the 500 massages)
Well you shouldn't be picked for helper just because you are active on the forums. I agree, it helps, but it's not just that. And you don't have to have 500+ plus messages to be considered "active" on the forums. I only have -/+125 messages, but I'm on here every day. :D :P

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Well you shouldn't be picked for helper just because you are active on the forums. I agree, it helps, but it's not just that. And you don't have to have 500+ plus messages to be considered "active" on the forums. I only have -/+125 messages, but I'm on here every day. :D :p
UUhh
Also if you have an forums account with only a couple of messages or none, you have most likely been unsuccessful. Only in rare/particular cases do we accept people with few messages on forums.
^^That is what Efcluke said....(In ''Applying for Helper'')
But I know that you are really active on the forum

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Hi,

I agree and it is a English server but, there are many Dutch / Spanish players because they watch YouTubers tooo and they are like, wow, I can play on CCG and talk Spanish or Dutch :)
But if there are Dutch or Spanish staff, they can help the other players who are Dutch or Spanish, and you can't avoid people of speaking there own language.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Imo:
99% of the reports are checked and answered, there's an active community reporting and helping the staff in some way, so why would we need more staff members? With a low amount of staff members, CCGN can be sure to have quality members.

True, just 4 staff members are Dutch, but with them being the most active of all staff members on CubeCraft (And specially @Stefanvld), there's almost no need for more. Maybe they feel otherwise and feel like they've got too much to do, but I don't think so.

I think staff members that speak other lenguages, like Italian, French, Chinese, Swedish etc. would be better for the server.

I think CubeCraft has enough staff to mantain the server & forums.
Just my opinion.

Reactions: hgbf

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Imo:
99% of the reports are checked and answered, there's an active community reporting and helping the staff in some way, so why would we need more staff members? With a low amount of staff members, CCGN can be sure to have quality members.

True, just 4 staff members are Dutch, but with them being the most active of all staff members on CubeCraft (And specially @Stefanvld), there's almost no need for more. Maybe they feel otherwise and feel like they've got too much to do, but I don't think so.

I think staff members that speak other lenguages, like Italian, French, Chinese, Swedish etc. would be better for the server.

I think CubeCraft has enough staff to mantain the server & forums.
Just my opinion.
I had never saw a chinese player :/
And the most Dutch people can French:D

NlShots

May 30, 2015
Hi maybe some of you remember me.
CCGN Have not much mods, i agreed that more Dutch staff no problem is, Also i think that cubecraft not need more mods.
I think cubecraft needs BETTER mods/helpers. Sorry for the mods. Also i have 2 helpers/mods that I think CCGN need more of this mods. They take the time for me.... And of gives me a good feeling. My favourite mod is @Moooofin,
My favourite helper is @ZacharyJL . NOTICE That i dont hate the other mods.
Thats my opinion.

Reactions: Moooofin

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
CCGN Have not much mods, i agreed that more Dutch staff no problem is, Also i think that cubecraft not need more mods.
I think cubecraft needs BETTER mods/helpers. Sorry for the mods. Also i have 2 helpers/mods that I think CCGN need more of this mods. They take the time for me.... And of gives me a good feeling. My favourite mod is @Moooofin,
Thats my opinion.
@ZacharyJL is not a helper xD

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Thats my opinion.
@ZacharyJL is mod ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom