Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Hi maybe some of you remember me.
CCGN Have not much mods, i agreed that more Dutch staff no problem is, Also i think that cubecraft not need more mods.
I think cubecraft needs BETTER mods/helpers. Sorry for the mods. Also i have 2 helpers/mods that I think CCGN need more of this mods. They take the time for me.... And of gives me a good feeling. My favourite mod is @Moooofin,
My favourite helper is @ZacharyJL . NOTICE That i dont hate the other mods.
Thats my opinion.
The mods are good enough IMO. Some better than others, but good enough.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
It's a suggestion thread so I would like to keep it open, so people can share their opinions on the suggestion. I'll remove any irrelevant comments.

Reactions: hgbf

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Assuming that 10 k people are online. 4k would probably be Dutch. Let's say 50% of the Dutch staff members are online at the same time. Which brings you up to 2k people per staff member which is quite a lot.
Thats true If iam going into a lobby a good 50% is Dutch

Reactions: NlShots

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
UUhh
Also if you have an forums account with only a couple of messages or none, you have most likely been unsuccessful. Only in rare/particular cases do we accept people with few messages on forums.
^^That is what Efcluke said....(In ''Applying for Helper'')
But I know that you are really active on the forum
Yeah. I think you'd have to have an amazing app to be helper with only a few forums messages

NlShots

May 30, 2015
The mods are good enough IMO. Some better than others, but good enough.
Read my notice.
Hi maybe some of you remember me.
CCGN Have not much mods, i agreed that more Dutch staff no problem is, Also i think that cubecraft not need more mods.
I think cubecraft needs BETTER mods/helpers. Sorry for the mods. Also i have 2 helpers/mods that I think CCGN need more of this mods. They take the time for me.... And of gives me a good feeling. My favourite mod is @Moooofin,
My favourite helper is @ZacharyJL . NOTICE That i dont hate the other mods.
Thats my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom