Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
the server has just 10k a day... and there allot more...
Assuming that 10 k people are online. 4k would probably be Dutch. Let's say 50% of the Dutch staff members are online at the same time. Which brings you up to 2k people per staff member which is quite a lot.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Probably because cubecraft cares about the quality of their staff team ;)
EDIT: Quoted the wrong post :eek:
You're right, quality is more important than quantity, but still, can't they recruit and pick "quality" staff for the team? ;)

240 mods :eek: how do u know that, where did you found that :c.

OnTopic-They say that 90% of the people that applied are totally dumb.
I counted it. They have the whole staff list on their website.

90% of the people who applied for what? Helper on CubeCraft?
No, I just brought up Mineplex as an example, because this was a discussion about how more staff members are needed.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
You're right, quality is more important than quantity, but still, can't they recruit and pick "quality" staff for the team? ;)

I counted it. They have the whole staff list on their website.

No, I just brought up Mineplex as an example, because this was a discussion about how more staff members are needed.
Yeah but what is that 90% figure? Renss said that 90% of the applicants were just junk, but applicants for what?

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Yeah but what is that 90% figure? Renss said that 90% of the applicants were just junk, but applicants for what?
For helper, not the whole CubeCraft community said that but some staff do say that.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Yes. Cubecraft definitely need more staff members.. And yeah, a lot..

Just see how many player reports there are, and a lot of people are asking staff members things where they can't react to it because they're busy.

Also Staff members have a life just like normal Cubecraft players.. And some staff members are really inactive and I have never seen them online a lot. There are so many people (I see it as the "Cubecraft Squad") who knows almost everyone pretty good. That's just the whole Forum community. They are more online then some staff members (what means they can help other people faster because they probably have more time).

Cubecraft has to think about this. And what is said before: 'Other big Minecraft servers do have a lot of staff members who can help people faster'.

This is my opinion about it.

Greetings,

Dutch_Lemurized

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
I do agree with this thread, compared to other servers we do not have as many staff members especially ones who can speak different languages. Personally my main language is English but I do practice my Spanish daily!

Reactions: Unfearful
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom