Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Hey all,

Of course this is something we're looking for! Problem is at the moment we're redoing our bans system so that people can now be banned in hours, days and weeks rather than just months. Theres no point training new helpers up with the current system, when the new system is being released if that makes sense? I'll keep y'all updated :)

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Hey all,

Of course this is something we're looking for! Problem is at the moment we're redoing our bans system so that people can now be banned in hours, days and weeks rather than just months. Theres no point training new helpers up with the current system, when the new system is being released if that makes sense? I'll keep y'all updated :)
Thank you for explaining this! ;)

B

Britney Spears

In conclusion: Spanish and Dutch people (teens) suck at writing in Engish and they can't make a great application (in general).
Thread can be locked lolEz. (I'm Spanish lol ez)
(pls, I'm jk)

Yeah , i would focus more on your own 'Engish' before talking about others :$
js <3

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Britney Spears

True there need to be more in general but I wanted to focus on the Dutch/Spanish staff members in the thread.

I also thought @HectorLalo talked spanish, but he's from Antartica that's why I'm doubting.

Living in Antartica is not even possible XD . Due to the fact that its like -50/-60 degrees celsius out there every month.
<3

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
I argee with this thread but if you wants to became a helper/mod you need to be actife on the forum....
And there are maybe 30 people who are really active on the forum....(Look to the players with over the 500 massages)

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Hey all,

Awesome! Thanks for updating us Joe :)

Last edited:

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey all,

Thanks!:D

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
You're Portuguese? I am.....[/QUOTE]
Yes I am portuguese ;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom