Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2021
Texas 🤠
Pronouns
He/They
Why isn’t there a Lucky Blocks teams of 2 gamemode in Bedrock? When the game was in Beta, I was looking forward to a duos variant when it came out, but there is still none. I want to play this with my friend, but I can only do this in quads, where we get horrible randoms that take everything then die. If Java gets a duos gamemode, then Bedrock should too.

(Crossposted from Lucky Block forum)

Jul 22, 2021
Why isn’t there a Lucky Blocks teams of 2 gamemode in Bedrock? When the game was in Beta, I was looking forward to a duos variant when it came out, but there is still none. I want to play this with my friend, but I can only do this in quads, where we get horrible randoms that take everything then die. If Java gets a duos gamemode, then Bedrock should too.

(Crossposted from Lucky Block forum)
Surprised this didn’t get added on release… Still waiting for it. Whenever I play with my friend with our luck we get 5 year olds who don’t know what their doing. Needs to be added in next LB update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom