Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Double rewards for Daily Challenges?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Not too sure.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hii, all. :)
I had an interesting idea that I want to share with y'all. How would you find a new multiplier in the Store that gives you the ability to activate double rewards for the daily challenges?

For the players who are uninformed about the daily challenges -- daily challenges are challenges you could perform every day. There's an easy, a medium, and a hard version of it. Complete these and you'll get a lot of goodies from it! You can find the daily challenges by clicking Profile > Achievements [in your hotbar].

I think this could encourage people to do daily challenges as I notice daily challenges are a bit forgotten.

The concept of it might look like this [remember these are just my thoughts].
When a player purchases the multiplier [I was thinking about]
£5-£8], he'll receive the golden nugget in his hotbar and he'll activate the double rewards by clicking on it. When you hold your mouse on Achievements then you'll see a message like this one:

message.png

Also, there'll be done a server announcement when double rewards are activated. When you click on a version [easy, medium or hard] you'll see the rewards you'd normally get. When double rewards are activated, the rewards you'd normally get are crossed out. It'd be cool to see the rewards which are doubled are more obtrusive and placed behind the crossed out rewards.

By completing a daily challenge, there'll appear a message in the chat like this one:

Congratulations! You will receive Double rewards! (SrKlompenstein's Daily Challenge Double multiplier)

Would you like to see Double rewards for daily challenges? Let me know what you are thinking! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jef15ist

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It would be fun to get double rewards yes but I would actually never want to pay for it. You will still always get more xp from winning games and my suggestion about xp multipliers didn't really make it anywhere so I don't think they want to boost xp at all.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
D

Deleted member 352903

And what’s going to happen if I complete all daily challenges and then someone activates double rewards? Unfair :<

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
And what’s going to happen if I complete all daily challenges and then someone activates double rewards? Unfair :<
Then you'll get the rewards once again. Like, if someone activates double rewards and you completed one or already completed one then you'll still get the double rewards or in your case, you'll get it once again.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Great idea. But, as Spuuuni said, it would be unfair for people who've already completed the challenges. I like your idea though:

but only an x1 of the rewards, not x2. It would basically mean you'd get x3 the rewards.
No, when you've achieved the daily challenge then you'll get some rewards and if someone activates double rewards then you'll get the rewards once again [the same amount] which means you received the rewards you'd normally get two times.

2 × normal rewards = double rewards.

D

Deleted member 100818

I mean sure, maybe people will play TD defence now..

But nobody ever buys those items, and that's why I find it a waste of time to code.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom