• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So, we donators currently lack some perks. Here are some perk suggestions

FFA / Assassins

- Being able to spectate

Now you may ask, why only donators? Well, the main use of this suggestion in the first place is to disguise staff, as many hackers know that a lightly colored yellow name is a staff member. If there were donators, hackers wouldn't know! The reason for this to be a donator perk is so that hackers can't run and spectate if they're low on health.

Now, for the donator spectate you can only activate it if you're in the lobby or there is no player within a 30 block radius. You also can't be in combat.

Eggwars / Blockwars

- Time Voting
Lapiz+

I am aware of the issue that it might be too dark to see on some maps. Night vision takes away the point, maybe someone could come up with a way to bypass night blindness?

All

- Custom Maps
Obsidian

We all know that obsidians just don't get enough perks over emerald. Here's an idea. Maybe we could open up a new row of signs.

That say

Obsidian Rank Custom Map
by (name)
Public
Click to Join

To start a room, an obsidian rank would use the command /roomcreate (Game) (Map) (<public:private>)

Anyone from their friends list can join a private room, or you could get an invite from the host to join a room.

The game won't start until a host or co-host does /startgame . While in a private room, the host has access to these commands:

/setcohost (name)
/roomkick (name)
/changegame (game) (map)

As with duels, you don't gain any stats from custom games.

Let me know what you think!

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
Eggwars / Blockwars

- Time Voting
Lapiz+

I am aware of the issue that it might be too dark to see on some maps. Night vision takes away the point, maybe someone could come up with a way to bypass night blindness?
I'm kind of neutral on this one. I can't really see a point but I think it would be cool.
Obsidian Rank Custom Map
by (name)
Public
Click to Join

To start a room, an obsidian rank would use the command /roomcreate (Game) (Map) (<public:private>)

Anyone from their friends list can join a private room, or you could get an invite from the host to join a room.

The game won't start until a host or co-host does /startgame . While in a private room, the host has access to these commands:

/setcohost (name)
/roomkick (name)
/changegame (game) (map)

My first problem is, this is almost entirely copied from MinePlex, and CubeCraft does not copy.
Secondly, I don't really think this is necessary, as you can easily just join the same map at the same time instead of making a private room.
A way I can see this idea used is to give Obsidian Admin privileges within their private lobby, so they can ban players from ever joining their lobby, teleport in and out of games, and so on

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
My first problem is, this is almost entirely copied from MinePlex, and CubeCraft does not copy.
Secondly, I don't really think this is necessary, as you can easily just join the same map at the same time instead of making a private room.
A way I can see this idea used is to give Obsidian Admin privileges within their private lobby, so they can ban players from ever joining their lobby, teleport in and out of games, and so on
That's not really the use of the private room. The private room is meant so that friends can have a gimmick game without other players, for instance they could build a castle in eggwars without getting punished for crossteaming because it's a private game.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
- Time Voting
Lapiz+
In skywars you can vote for Time with Gold+
So i would suggest just Gold too. +1 :P

- Custom Maps
Obsidian

We all know that obsidians just don't get enough perks over emerald. Here's an idea. Maybe we could open up a new row of signs.

That say

Obsidian Rank Custom Map
by (name)
Public
Click to Join

/setcohost (name)
/roomkick (name)
/changegame (game) (map)
I like this one Very much! :D

+1
FFA / Assassins

- Being able to spectate

Now you may ask, why only donators? Well, the main use of this suggestion in the first place is to disguise staff, as many hackers know that a lightly colored yellow name is a staff member. If there were donators, hackers wouldn't know! The reason for this to be a donator perk is so that hackers can't run and spectate if they're low on health.

Now, for the donator spectate you can only activate it if you're in the lobby or there is no player within a 30 block radius. You also can't be in combat.

Good idea if there is a hacker, you can spectate and record at the same time :)

+1000 for all suggestions! :D

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I like them all.

All

- Custom Maps
Obsidian
If you lt me suggest, It would be cool if the sign is in the normal selection, like one map more. If the room is Blockwars in blockwars lobby, etc. Every time you change the game the sign changes the server (aka lobby). And works like a normal sign (just with more informatikn, the name of the creator), when it is starting the sign desapears and search another game. This doen't apply to private host (if it is private the sign will not appear), wich can be acced with the following command: "/f hosts" wich will display a GUI with all of your friends "hosts", wich you can join by clicking their head.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
So, we donators currently lack some perks. Here are some perk suggestions

FFA / Assassins

- Being able to spectate

Eggwars / Blockwars

- Time Voting
Lapiz+

All

- Custom Maps
Obsidian

That say

Obsidian Rank Custom Map
by (name)
Public
Click to Join

/setcohost (name)
/roomkick (name)
/changegame (game) (map)

Let me know what you think!
For spectating in ffa why would you want to spectate instead of taking the video from up close? Some maps look better in certain times, and night vision still allows for dark sky.(just lighter)

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
It would be cool if gold rank got some more perks. Right now the only stand alone perk they have is for Egg wars items. (there could be more but I mostly play Eggwars) Maybe something in Tower Defense?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom