Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey since you are such a pro player can you give me tips on how to get more xp very quickly (I just unlocked birch so just have iron now), without spending too much money?
Yes, fishing is probably the best way currently. You can also play around with some different heights for a dropper. Try using the zombies and let them drop to 1 heart. Also simply mining your lapiz should get you a decent amount of xp.

Reactions: The__Innkeeper
Apr 3, 2021
Does it really give a lot? It seems that even mining coal is better...
Fishing is way better than coal or iron or lapis just be sure to have lure 5 on it because you dont want to wait like 30 seconds for one fish.

I have a lure 5 rod and when I catch a fish while I'm at lvl 0 in exp I get around 5-7 lvls in that one pull.

Once you get onto the next island your ways of getting exp will be so much easier

ClanEmo

Jun 21, 2021
it's working on vanilla but idk on CubeCraft sorry :(
Fortune in cubecraft is different :V. For every level of fortune, it increases the chance of dropping extra item by 10%. Which means if u get 3 Cocoa w/o fortune, then u get 50% getting 1 more cocoa with fortune 5 for a total of 4 cocoa :V its pretty suck. lmao. I literally only use fortune when there is harvest mission which helps in finishing it quickly, else I wont since item breaks fast without unbreaking :V

• Wow
Reactions: Herbubulle
Jun 26, 2021
it's working on vanilla but idk on CubeCraft sorry :(
Fortune in cubecraft is different :V. For every level of fortune, it increases the chance of dropping extra item by 10%. Which means if u get 3 Cocoa w/o fortune, then u get 50% getting 1 more cocoa with fortune 5 for a total of 4 cocoa :V its pretty suck. lmao. I literally only use fortune when there is harvest mission which helps in finishing it quickly, else I wont since item breaks fast without unbreaking :V
Yes you do although the difference is very small.
For those who didn't understand I meant if it increased the drop rate of them not double, similar to gravel.

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I would say by let’s say having fortune 10 you would have doubled the chance although, I cannot say this with certainty. Personally I would just let them decay. It doesn’t seem worth the trouble.

Jun 26, 2021
Fishing is way better than coal or iron or lapis just be sure to have lure 5 on it because you dont want to wait like 30 seconds for one fish.

I have a lure 5 rod and when I catch a fish while I'm at lvl 0 in exp I get around 5-7 lvls in that one pull.

Once you get onto the next island your ways of getting exp will be so much easier
Okay so I just made a fishing rod and wow. I've got to say, it's fabulous for XP early game.

Jun 26, 2021
Where to get xp when u use other stuff other than stone... lol Im having hard time getting lv4 enchant for iron :V
Probably make a high level zombie grinder dropper to reduce health but also be able to kill them for XP. If you have the money, that is.

Apr 3, 2021
Where to get xp when u use other stuff other than stone... lol Im having hard time getting lv4 enchant for iron :V
If your only on the birch island now then your only option is a zombie grinder or continuing to fish when you reach Savannah which will be next island you will get skeletons which give good exp but not the best at that island, you will need to save up 200 bones rotten flesh and spider eyes plus 24 gold blocks I think. You will then have enough for the nether which unlocks quarts gen and pigmen which give tons of exp

Jun 26, 2021
If your only on the birch island now then your only option is a zombie grinder or continuing to fish when you reach Savannah which will be next island you will get skeletons which give good exp but not the best at that island, you will need to save up 200 bones rotten flesh and spider eyes plus 24 gold blocks I think. You will then have enough for the nether which unlocks quarts gen and pigmen which give tons of exp
By the way, would you happen to know the formula for the mob hp per mob level and spawner level? (As in how much HP mobs have per level or at X level)
Also, how can I make money fast? I'm currently at the desert island so I'm planning on making a zombie dropper.

Apr 3, 2021
By the way, would you happen to know the formula for the mob hp per mob level and spawner level? (As in how much HP mobs have per level or at X level)
Also, how can I make money fast? I'm currently at the desert island so I'm planning on making a zombie dropper.
Sadly I dont know the formula for the mob hp per level but I do know that 4 blocks up you take 0.5 hearts of fall damage so every block after 4 adds another 0.5 fall damage e.g 5= 1 heart 7= 2 hearts 20 = 8.5 hearts 15 = 6 hearts

If your only at desert island your best money machine will be a zombie dropper and a cactus farm.

To earn a little extra put all your chicken spawners and ocolot spawners inside a small box and the ocolots should kill the chickens and you can then collect the feathers and raw chicken

Jun 26, 2021
Sadly I dont know the formula for the mob hp per level but I do know that 4 blocks up you take 0.5 hearts of fall damage so every block after 4 adds another 0.5 fall damage e.g 5= 1 heart 7= 2 hearts 20 = 8.5 hearts 15 = 6 hearts

If your only at desert island your best money machine will be a zombie dropper and a cactus farm.

To earn a little extra put all your chicken spawners and ocolot spawners inside a small box and the ocolots should kill the chickens and you can then collect the feathers and raw chicken
Are cactus farms really worth it? They grow only every 50 minutes. I built an afk zombie farm and made big time money, bought 2 extra zombie spawners for even more coins now that I unlocked the birch island. I also did make a chicken farm from the start with that strategy but now the money is pretty obsolete compared to the zombie farm.

Also, I'd like to buy some iron generators since I can't always mine it every 40 minutes so I can get more at a time, however I'm not sure if it's worth it at this stage. What is your take? Should I save up for pig spawners later on instead? I forgot at which island you unlock the nether too. If it's after the savannah island which I think is where you get the pigs, maybe I'll just buy iron generators or some more zombie spawners, since I don't really want to have to constantly smelt it (or I could maybe make a smelting system with hoppers)

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Are cactus farms really worth it? They grow only every 50 minutes. I built an afk zombie farm and made big time money, bought 2 extra zombie spawners for even more coins now that I unlocked the birch island. I also did make a chicken farm from the start with that strategy but now the money is pretty obsolete compared to the zombie farm.

Also, I'd like to buy some iron generators since I can't always mine it every 40 minutes so I can get more at a time, however I'm not sure if it's worth it at this stage. What is your take? Should I save up for pig spawners later on instead? I forgot at which island you unlock the nether too. If it's after the savannah island which I think is where you get the pigs, maybe I'll just buy iron generators or some more zombie spawners, since I don't really want to have to constantly smelt it (or I could maybe make a smelting system with hoppers)
I recommend using the cocoa beans as money source over cactus. You are able to unlock the nether once you’ve unlocked the savannah island since it only requires gold, bones, rotten flesh and eyes.

Jun 26, 2021
I recommend using the cocoa beans as money source over cactus. You are able to unlock the nether once you’ve unlocked the savannah island since it only requires gold, bones, rotten flesh and eyes.
Yeah I made one but am too lazy to harvest it xD
Also I need to save up because I know there is a quest where I need to craft 100k cookies

My farm:
1625676467214.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
Top Bottom