Not open for further replies.

Mintypie231

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
After the release of pillars of fortune and bedwars, what's next? I mean, two games were released on Cubecraft in only a matter of time. The first game, the pillars of fortune, is a very fun game, while bedwars, is well, bedwars. There is another portal in the beta games lobby, so there is going to be a new game.

The pillars of fortune is a new game that Cubecraft released, while bedwars is a minigame, famous on both bedrock and Java platforms. So, my guess is that it may be another famous game. It may be another new game, or a minigame that was discontinued.

Let's look at what we have right now. We have parkour, Blockwars, lucky blocks, skywars, eggwars, battle arena, skyblock, Minerware, survival games, and the beta games. Many games are surely related to other games on other servers, while some of them are unique. But, there are still many minigame we do not have. My first guess is that Cubecraft may add the games that are already there on other servers. So, we have to see what games Cubecraft may add.

The first thing I thought about was murder mystery, famous on many servers. No game on Cubecraft is related to murder mystery (not even the void hunters of Minerware, whatever it is called, as it has a different concept). If we look at hypixel or the games added to other servers, most of the games are related to Cubecraft games, so there are not many options left.

But isn't it suspicious that bedwars leaderboards were added BEFORE the addition of the game? And why was it added before the release anyways? That, we will never know. Looking at the time given between both the new minigames, I have a feeling that the release of the third minigame is not far.

We might not know if Cubecraft is adding a new game, an old discontinued game, or a famous game, but I have a feeling that it may be totally epic, or completely stupid. And if Cubecraft is only concentrating on the "new" games, then I fear that it may lead to the downfall of Cubecraft.

There sure are many haters about the new games, and honestly I am also kind of neutral about bedwars. Many people are talking about how Cubecraft should bring back the "5v5 Blockwars" instead of adding new games. There may be many reasons why Cubecraft is adding new games, and we might never know why. So, what is going to be the next minigame, or what will happen next?? Or how is the new minigames going to be introduced. Is it going to be introduced like bedwars, adding the leaderboards before the release of the game? Or is it just an April fools prank, which it may be? Stop talking about bedwars, and think. What is next?

Who knows..... I hope it's not something stupid.
Edit: I had to change the title, from 'First the pillars of fortune, then bedwars, now what?' to the title now.

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Bingo! Finally, after all these years, the fated return of Bingo may occur. As it was foretold in the scriptures past. In all seriousness though, it's probably going to be a returning mode. It could be Tower Defense, UHC, Bingo, or any other mode which was removed over the years. I do hope it's Bingo though.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
But isn't it suspicious that bedwars leaderboards were added BEFORE the addition of the game? And why was it added before the release anyways?
This was for technical reasons, it was easier to do it this way, as it put less strain on the rest of the release.
Not everything needs a complicated reasons, sometimes things are just that simple 😛

Mintypie231

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Bingo! Finally, after all these years, the fated return of Bingo may occur. As it was foretold in the scriptures past. In all seriousness though, it's probably going to be a returning mode. It could be Tower Defense, UHC, Bingo, or any other mode which was removed over the years. I do hope it's Bingo though.
Looking at the pattern, there are chances that it is a returning gamemode. As the pillars of fortune is a new gamemode and bedwars is a famous one, it may be a return of an old and discontinued gamemode.

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
Hello,

As far as I see how things are going on in this server, CubeCraft made a neat move, and quite understandable move, to introduce BedWars in Beta Games. Not only to satisfy players, but also to rentabilise more the server.

Economy, moreover today, was never something easy to handle for Minecraft servers ; it's all about finding the right balance in order to cover costs, while making players satisfied the best possible. Even if some of them don't understand the extent of the situation, it's important to always keep in mind the notion of understanding and maturity regarding how things are going on 💜

• Heart
Reactions: Mintypie231

Mintypie231

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello,

As far as I see how things are going on in this server, CubeCraft made a neat move, and quite understandable move, to introduce BedWars in Beta Games. Not only to satisfy players, but also to rentabilise more the server.

Economy, moreover today, was never something easy to handle for Minecraft servers ; it's all about finding the right balance in order to cover costs, while making players satisfied the best possible. Even if some of them don't understand the extent of the situation, it's important to always keep in mind the notion of understanding and maturity regarding how things are going on 💜
I really don't "hate" the things cubecraft is doing, but thanks for replying in this thread! I understand what you are talking about, and I do agree with you. If you are talking about the new minigames added in Cubecraft, it was a pretty good move! I was just talking about what cubecraft might add as the third minigame.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I'm not sure what it could be, but whatever it is is taking a long time to make. It has been almost 3 months since CubeCraft has put it on the update board (titled "secret project #1).

I also find it interesting that secret project #2 (BedWars) came out before secret project #1; even though secret project #1 was teased before #2. 🧐

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m pretty sure someone said something (specific I know) about how there is almost no chance that UHC would return, don’t remember a lot about it, but UHC seems like a longshot

Reactions: Mintypie231
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom