Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OwenDawg

Jun 19, 2021
I have a large tree farm that is using more saplings than its producing, for oak this isn’t a problem since they are cheap to buy, but for birch and acacia they are extremely expensive. Is it possible to use fortune on leaves to get more saplings? If not what are my options to get more?

Apr 3, 2021
I have a large tree farm that is using more saplings than its producing, for oak this isn’t a problem since they are cheap to buy, but for birch and acacia they are extremely expensive. Is it possible to use fortune on leaves to get more saplings? If not what are my options to get more?
I'm pretty sure fortune works on leaves although I have never really tried it
All I do know is that if you use fortune on oak and dark oak trees you get an increase on the chance of an apple drop so it must be the same with saplings

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I ran into the same problem. In my case, I was planting trees too closely which made for a smaller ball of leaves. Once I spread the trees out a bit it seemed to balance out. 5 to 6 squares seems to be about the closest that works.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
My guess is that fortune only works on the saplings themselves (not drop rate) so that if you would get a sap using a fortune tool, you will have a chance to double that sapling instead of higher chance of getting a sapling
This isn’t the case I believe, because if this was true my fortune 20 would give 3 saplings each time one drops. Which is not the case.

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
This isn’t the case I believe, because if this was true my fortune 20 would give 3 saplings each time one drops. Which is not the case.
well that just shows how much I know about trees and stuff (hate those quests). If that's the case then it'll most likely be what it is like in vanilla, with just a very small increase of chance

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom