Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 26, 2021
Oh yea right that was you! Haha
Something I've been wondering as well was if fortune actually did work with silk touch. I've mined a few stacks of melons and have yet to receive double drops. So either I've got the worse luck in the world or it's simply incompatible. Also, do you reckon that buying extra iron generators is worth it? I don't see much more use for my money currently. Or should I save up so I can later buy extra pig spawners and get a headstart?

My current money source is zombie farm, by the way. Makes quite a good bit for my stage.
1625771228106.png

1625771248661.png

Last edited:

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Something I've been wondering as well was if fortune actually did work with silk touch. I've mined a few stacks of melons and have yet to receive double drops. So either I've got the worse luck in the world or it's simply incompatible.

My current money source is zombie farm, by the way. Makes quite a good bit for my stage.
View attachment 196498

View attachment 196499
I have indeed heard that silk touch + fortune or simply just for melons it does not work on bedrock. On java it does however, this makes me to believe it may be a bug and not intended. You can always try reporting it:

Jun 26, 2021
I have indeed heard that silk touch + fortune or simply just for melons it does not work on bedrock. On java it does however, this makes me to believe it may be a bug and not intended. You can always try reporting it:
Actually it's on Java that it is not working for me, with fortune 4. Also do you reckon that at this stage I could buy extra iron generators to ease things up a bit, or should I save up for extra pig spawners in the future? Besides, are iron tools really worth using (for now) since they take so much XP to enchant?

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually it's on Java that it is not working for me, with fortune 4. Also do you reckon that at this stage I could buy extra iron generators to ease things up a bit, or should I save up for extra pig spawners in the future? Besides, are iron tools really worth using (for now) since they take so much XP to enchant?
I’ll have a look at the melon thingy Monday since I’m on vacation atm. I don’t really recommend using iron tools. Most people skip it till diamond or only start enchanting iron once they have unlocked diamond.

Reactions: The__Innkeeper
Jun 26, 2021
I’ll have a look at the melon thingy Monday since I’m on vacation atm. I don’t really recommend using iron tools. Most people skip it till diamond or only start enchanting iron once they have unlocked diamond.
Yeah it takes AGES to enchant at my stage, even with fishing and stuff. So yeah I didn't really see the point of using them considering it's simply a little faster mining speed/attack damage, but hoes? Don't see the point at all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom