Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FluffySnowFox

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2022
Snowy Land
My Thoughts on Pillars of Fortune:

Ello, I'm FluffySnowFox, and this is my thoughts on the new game mode; Pillars of Fortune:

I love how CubeCraft took a fun idea from a content creator and turned it into a real game anyone can play! It's so fun using the random items you get every few seconds and turning them into useful tools, such as using banners and buttons to save on blocks, pressure plates and carpets to go up one block, and using weird items such as fishing rods, spawn eggs (wardens hehe), etc to your advantage. I have found myself and my friends playing an endless amount of games, each one bringing a new challenge. Its so fun being in VCs with my friends or other members of the CC discord community and hearing everyone verbalize their frustration and excitement during each game, especially their joy when they win against the 19 other players!

One thing though that I hope CubeCraft will do. due to the popularity of the game, is keep the game mode a little longer than the couple weeks it'll be around for. I have found both myself and my friends log onto Cube simple for the reason to play Pillars of Fortune. If I've seen this in my friend circle, who knows how many other players log on simply to play the new game mode. I can see it bringing a lot of players into the server as its such a unique game!
Screenshot (472).png

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Ello, I'm FluffySnowFox, and this is my thoughts on the new game mode; Pillars of Fortune:

I love how CubeCraft took a fun idea from a content creator and turned it into a real game anyone can play! It's so fun using the random items you get every few seconds and turning them into useful tools, such as using banners and buttons to save on blocks, pressure plates and carpets to go up one block, and using weird items such as fishing rods, spawn eggs (wardens hehe), etc to your advantage. I have found myself and my friends playing an endless amount of games, each one bringing a new challenge. Its so fun being in VCs with my friends or other members of the CC discord community and hearing everyone verbalize their frustration and excitement during each game, especially their joy when they win against the 19 other players!

One thing though that I hope CubeCraft will do. due to the popularity of the game, is keep the game mode a little longer than the couple weeks it'll be around for. I have found both myself and my friends log onto Cube simple for the reason to play Pillars of Fortune. If I've seen this in my friend circle, who knows how many other players log on simply to play the new game mode. I can see it bringing a lot of players into the server as its such a unique game!View attachment 228592
I totally agree with you i want to see it everytime

The picture look soo real 🥶😍

ffroztbite

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 22, 2023
The Tundra
www.twitch.tv

One thing though that I hope CubeCraft will do. due to the popularity of the game, is keep the game mode a little longer than the couple weeks it'll be around for. I have found both myself and my friends log onto Cube simple for the reason to play Pillars of Fortune. If I've seen this in my friend circle, who knows how many other players log on simply to play the new game mode. I can see it bringing a lot of players into the server as its such a unique game!View attachment 228592
i myself am guilty of logging onto cube for hours at a time to simply play this new game lol

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
Hello,

Pillars of Fortune is quite original indeed, with this concept of getting items randomly and knowing what to do. Like you said, it offers multiple unique situations to handle, it's very interesting. Totally agree about making it available longer ! 👍

Reactions: ffroztbite
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom