Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Furzide

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
your mum's house
Came here to say that having a subscription model for beta testing and LTMs and modes that may be removed or cancelled at any time is stupid (in my opinion) and I have a slight hunch that it's about raking in more money. You could easily just make it so people with existing vip ranks can cast votes in-game, or just make it a lifetime rank the same as every other rank. Still, it could only be justified if we know for certain that there will be regular updates and additions.

Another pet peeve of mine is that the creative directors and developers of this server spend soooo much time performing these odd experiments and making weird things while also ignoring the absolutely glaring issues with the server that every player with a brain could spot within a few minutes of playing, and ignoring the various reports about oversights and bugs when it's deemed that "not enough players complain about it". blockwars and eggwars is a mutilated corpse of what it once was because the CubeCraft team randomly decides on a whim to make changes and updates that nobody asked for, and making the competitive experience of this server objectively worse in every way. "But ohh it's ok because we added a game that could be created by a 5 year old with basic command block knowledge!!!".

I'm glad I no longer main this server because the way things are run are embarrassing to say the least.

enoba

Jul 16, 2021
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters,

We've updated our Pillars of Fortune gamemode, and introduced a new subscription rank on Bedrock! - Read below to learn more.

🍀 Pillars of Fortune Update!

Couple of weeks ago we released a limited time gamemode, Pillars of Fortune. With the success and love for the game, we've decided to convert it into a Beta Game, and give it a little update. Pillars of Fortune is now housed in our Beta Games lobby, you also also find it on our travel compass.

🗳️ Pillars of Fortune - Game & Map Voting!

We've added new voting options to Pillars of Fortune! - You can vote for the Game mode and Map mode. You'll need the Beta Games Subscription in order to vote; read below to learn more about that!

Game Mode Voting:
  • Normal - Base game
  • Shuffle - You're given a whole random hotbar of items which changes randomly.
  • Balanced - Everyone gets the same items.
  • Swapper - At random intervals, everyone's positions are swapped.
Map Mode Voting:
  • Normal - Base game
  • Rising Lava - Lava spawns at the bottom of the map, and slowly rises.
  • Portals - At the top and bottom of the map, portals are spawned; if you fall into a bottom portal, you're teleported to the top.
  • Ablockalypse - Random blocks spawn around the map
  • Fragile Blocks - Blocks you stand on will slowly break over time, so keep moving!

🗺️ Pillars of Fortune - New Map!

We can't have an update with new map, and this is a little one :)

🔨 Beta Games Subscription!

With the introduction of Pillars of Fortune voting options, and more Beta Games in the future, we've decided to add a 30 Day subscription rank. With this rank, you'll gain access to game voting options and map selection for all our available Beta Games. This subscription lasts 30 days, and if you purchase multiple, they stack. Due to the nature of Beta Games, you'll see games being added, changed and removed, so we didn't want to add a permanent full-price rank. The Beta Games Subscription is more affordable for users and gives them more freedom when they want to purchase it to use its perks!

View attachment 228761
Beta Games Subscription

🗺️ New Beta Games Hub!

With the new release of our Beta Games, we've added a new hub, check it out! :P

View attachment 228762
New Beta Games Hub

Thanks for reading! For you Java users, we'll be porting this update to Java in the near future :)
So exciting!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom