Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
Pillars of fortune
I hopped on and played quite a few games and really enjoyed it! I feel like if this doesn’t get added permanently it could be a boss minigame for minerware. Just a few little adjustments are needed for example the laggy fall when a game starts getting on your pillar. I believe that the item drops just need a bit of a tweak due to the fact of receiving some of the most irrelevant items which physically are useless which are all apart of the recent Minecraft updates e.g pottery pieces, scrolls n stuff (yes obviously it’s random items but there seems to be an absurd amount of these and not enough variety of other useless items). I think that more food drop variation should be introduced (carrots and potato’s or more low saturated foods).
I do like the idea of the ender dragon and the wither eggs being in the game but I’m still wondering what this is.. (whenever you try to spawn it in, it doesn’t spawn)

IMG_1514.jpeg

Well that’s all from me 👍

~ Frogz 🐸

vPhaseAsu

Feb 25, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Pillars of fortune
I hopped on and played quite a few games and really enjoyed it! I feel like if this doesn’t get added permanently it could be a boss minigame for minerware. Just a few little adjustments are needed for example the laggy fall when a game starts getting on your pillar. I believe that the item drops just need a bit of a tweak due to the fact of receiving some of the most irrelevant items which physically are useless which are all apart of the recent Minecraft updates e.g pottery pieces, scrolls n stuff (yes obviously it’s random items but there seems to be an absurd amount of these and not enough variety of other useless items). I think that more food drop variation should be introduced (carrots and potato’s or more low saturated foods).
I do like the idea of the ender dragon and the wither eggs being in the game but I’m still wondering what this is.. (whenever you try to spawn it in, it doesn’t spawn)

View attachment 227900

~ Frogz 🐸
fr lol

Reactions: cryptofrogz

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Pillars of fortune

View attachment 227900

~ Frogz 🐸
So fun to see what you think about the game Mr Frog:D I do agree with some of what you say I like the game as it's really random sometimes. (I love random games.)

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Pillars of Fortune is really fun and I agree that it should be a boss game. How I think "useless" items should be fixed is with categories. You could seperate items into seperate categories and only give certain categories of items to players. The obtainable categories could be Blocks, Food, Mob Eggs, and OP. This way your inventory won't get filled with rose bushes and bamboo.

Edit: I forgot Goat horns, they should stay.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Pillars of Fortune is really fun and I agree that it should be a boss game. How I think "useless" items should be fixed is with categories. You could seperate items into seperate categories and only give certain categories of items to players. The obtainable categories could be Blocks, Food, Mob Eggs, and OP. This way your inventory won't get filled with rose bushes and bamboo.

Edit: I forgot Goat horns, they should stay.
I think I disagree, it's a game about "fortune"/luck, if all items were beneficial to the player it wouldn't be as much about luck.

For me, the way it's designed now is really cool. Although dragons are a little bit OP...

Reactions: Thjis and Dualninja

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
I think I disagree, it's a game about "fortune"/luck, if all items were beneficial to the player it wouldn't be as much about luck.

For me, the way it's designed now is really cool. Although dragons are a little bit OP...
Please rephrase that to “vexes” (being op) 🤣 they are the only thing you can’t avoid due to them being able to phase through anything, all the other bosses such as the end dragon, wither and warden can be avoided rather quite easily once you know how to and used to your advantage even if you haven’t spawned it yourself.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think it's okay that the game isn't perfect, it is called a "meme game" at the end of the day and that's what makes it fun, I think anyway.

Good idea adding it as a boss game in Minerware though, obviously tweaking and testing would be done if this was implemented
making the towers a bit further from each other and polishing the loot tables would be great for that

Reactions: Dualninja

Kai_Way

Nov 13, 2021
Scotland
www.planetminecraft.com
Pillars of fortune

View attachment 227900

~ Frogz 🐸
I saw this item in Luckyblocks too! Although yours seems to be a Lava creeper and mines is a buff creeper? Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-01 031719.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-01 031719.png
    737.7 KB · Views: 24

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
I saw this item in Luckyblocks too! Although yours seems to be a Lava creeper and mines is a buff creeper? Lol
I think you might be onto something here. This mode “pillars of fortune” could possibly be either added permanently to the minerware section as it is classed as a “meme party game” some people may say or added to the lucky block section. Due to the current names of these eggs I feel like they are working on making quite a few new custom modelled mobs for some sort of chaotic game mode which I’m unsure if that would go down well within cube? But then are these just Easter eggs for something massive on the horizon. (We have seen many 🥚 being posted by staff hinting at stuff, mostly referring to eggwars but could it actually be related to this?). On the Public Update Board the secret project/s are described as “?????” And on every lucky block there is a “?” Because the blocks are random and so is everything generated in pillars of fortune. However since the the release of pillars of fortune the secret projects haven’t moved into their next phases or received any edits since February 9th and therefore must mean that this could actually not be associated with it. As shown on a recently posted YouTube video posted by cubecraft themselves they allegedly state that “we made a game in a day”. (I highly doubt this, although pillar of fortune is a rather simple concept + Clickbait title = more views). This could possibly be the first phase of their plan getting us as the Guinea pigs to trial pillar of fortunes to find its weaknesses and strengths within the limited time given to us and also if we enjoy it or not. (Yes yes very fun) Anyways I ran out of cooking time… this is just some theories I’m thinking of - who knows what their intentions are!

ItzOrangey

Feb 3, 2024
I think it is a really fun game! I just wish they would remove flying hostile mobs, as they target players at random and there usually isn't a way to counter them.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I highly agree with adding this game to the boss games in minerware, and, except the obvious bugs like the egg with lava creeper, I'm pretty fine with loot tables and mobs(except you, vexes) as it is.

Although when I get stuck on a pillar with only two flowers and three scrolls in the inventory while being attacked by a wither, I say something different:D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
Top Bottom