Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
I highly agree with adding this game to the boss games in minerware, and, except the obvious bugs like the egg with lava creeper, I'm pretty fine with loot tables and mobs(except you, vexes) as it is.

Although when I get stuck on a pillar with only two flowers and three scrolls in the inventory while being attacked by a wither, I say something different:D
The more games I have played the more I realise that vexes seem to be not as bad as they used to be and somewhat are a good addition to the game.

maggienoodles

Mar 10, 2024
Pillars of fortune
I hopped on and played quite a few games and really enjoyed it! I feel like if this doesn’t get added permanently it could be a boss minigame for minerware. Just a few little adjustments are needed for example the laggy fall when a game starts getting on your pillar. I believe that the item drops just need a bit of a tweak due to the fact of receiving some of the most irrelevant items which physically are useless which are all apart of the recent Minecraft updates e.g pottery pieces, scrolls n stuff (yes obviously it’s random items but there seems to be an absurd amount of these and not enough variety of other useless items). I think that more food drop variation should be introduced (carrots and potato’s or more low saturated foods).
I do like the idea of the ender dragon and the wither eggs being in the game but I’m still wondering what this is.. (whenever you try to spawn it in, it doesn’t spawn)

View attachment 227900

Well that’s all from me 👍

~ Frogz 🐸
Ngl probably the best limited time game insane potential for clutch plays

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom