Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hey humans!

I've been working on a fictional continent for over a year now, and one of its cities doubles as a parkour map. There are multiple routes to take - the hardest ones usually being the fastest - and plenty of secret areas to find and explore atop the tall, towering rooftops of the Oak District. Here is me completing the map in a pretty decent run:

Time could have been improved by taking a better shortcut to third building (though didn't want to risk it), and by being less scared on ledges.

-On second rooftop, I hopped on the wall since it's faster than going on the pipe and then climbing the building. Considering fixing this strategy though
-On fourth rooftop, I climbed the ladder rather than going through the door because, whilst more difficult, it was a lot faster
-On seventh rooftop, I did not cross the bridge because that jump is one-way; it was impossible to make from that side

I know the buildings aren't all very well-detailed, but I will be working on fancying it up a bit at another date. Also, please don't subscrizzle to my channel since I barely upload, and my future uploads may not relate to Minecraft.

What do you think of this map, from a parkour standpoint? Would you play it yourself? How do you think I can improve it? Thanks c:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Ooo I really like this, with a more set out or I guess "obvious" route it looks like it could be really fun to race people on it :P I really like the variety in the jumps, having far jumps that you have to time really well to make it or the ones from building to ladders. The map in my opinion looks really good already :P Like you said, the buildings could do with just a bit of work with detail but parkour wise it looks awesome xD

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom