Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Our Partnership with Microsoft/Mojang had no impact on the Chat Update. That was a decision we made internally as we thought that it would help to keep players on the server safer.
Well you thought wrong the only thing it did was fix how broken the old chat and its filter was, and in the end your still yielding the same results people swearing in parties and messages and nobody cares enough to report unless its on public chat because the party system is “enter at your own risk”

Another issue i have is this splits the community into thirds, thus making many games even harder to play then they already were

Also @Sophie in my opinion this server isnt child friendly at all “child friendly” evolves with time, theyve just created a “child friendly” environment about 150 earth years to late, you know who the majority of muted players are for swearing or abuse? CHILDREN or PRETEENS, its a false sense of security in a time where what child friendly used to be, no longer and never will exist, idk why i care so much, the universe says the age of humanity is almost at an end anyway, so even if they go on with this it wont last long

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on SAASD's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Robbedz's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Robbedz's profile.
hapi birday :3
endertom100 wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
hellooo i just noticed you on the forums and i didn’t notice that i forgot to greet you! you seem like a really cool forums member and i look forward to seeing you more often on the platform!!! :D
Top Bottom