Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
This idea just occurred to me when I saw the many claims of some users about the colors in the chat. They are right, sometimes they are very badly used and they are distracting and annoying. So this suggestion has occurred to me.
You can activate or deactivate the colors of the chat (The letters of the users).
There would only be these exceptions: Nick's, announcements and messages from the server.
This would be a great help for all users in general, since some take advantage and put sentences like these: test test, and sometimes it is very annoying and distracting to see this type of messages.
And if I deactivate my chat, I can not see if a friend is sending me a message or if someone is breaking a rule in the chat (to be able to report it) and many other situations that I would lose if I deactivate my chat.
So this command is necessary, it would be an option.
And if you can implement this idea, it would be great, having both, would favor those who do not want to see the colors (annoying from their point of view) and those who want to have a certain color in their letters : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/have-an-automatic-letter-color.206535/
I hope you like my idea.
Thanks to @CheatersDontWin for giving me the bases of this idea.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I have to accept that I like this idea better than the other, although I think both could be implemented and go hand in hand, on the one hand it favors those who do not want colors in their chat (by users) and on the other favors to whom we would like to have a certain color. +1

Reactions: HenryBud

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
What do you have against it though?
It isn’t any more distracting then any other pixel on the screen
They are all coloured so why is that specific colour distracting
As you can see in my old post, many users have complained about that, even a moderator. That's why I decided to create this suggestion (you can see it at the beginning of the description). To me it does not bother me the determined colors, they bother me when this is mixed with several colors in a single sentence and with another type of decoration: P. In any case, simply if you do not mind, have the option activated, but I think it is necessary because of the aforementioned, sometimes enter entire teams (Partys) of users with rank and do this kind of thing and it is a bit uncomfortable . And if I deactivate my chat, I already mention the consequences.
This is : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/have-an-automatic-letter-color.206535/

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Would this include ranks?
Also, wouldn't messages from the server be chat messages too?
Exact. That is, the only colors that would be displayed (if you activate this option), would be the ranges, nicknames, and server announcements, that is, the server's automatic messages.
In short: If you deactivate the option of colors in the chat, the only thing that you will not see will be the colors of personalized letters of the users: P

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Exact. That is, the only colors that would be displayed (if you activate this option), would be the ranges, nicknames, and server announcements, that is, the server's automatic messages.
In short: If you deactivate the option of colors in the chat, the only thing that you will not see will be the colors of personalized letters of the users: P
So the server announcements and server messages are the same thing then?

Reactions: RafaCP
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom