Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
2,306
2,239
298
What exactly is still broken? I tried the examples from your thread and they are not blocked anymore.
2017-11-03_19.49.09.png

I also noticed earlier today that you are able to say "get water" now which you couldn't say before.
Now I agree that Usernames should never be blocked in the chat and it would still be nice to get a message telling you why your message was blocked. But I personally didn't have many problems with the chat filter recently.
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
What exactly is still broken? I tried the examples from your thread and they are not blocked anymore.
View attachment 139487
I also noticed earlier today that you are able to say "get water" now which you couldn't say before.
Now I agree that Usernames should never be blocked in the chat and it would still be nice to get a message telling you why your message was blocked. But I personally didn't have many problems with the chat filter recently.
Huh you can send the letters like ä!?
 

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
4,124
1,622
243
Skylands
What exactly is still broken? I tried the examples from your thread and they are not blocked anymore.
View attachment 139487
I also noticed earlier today that you are able to say "get water" now which you couldn't say before.
Now I agree that Usernames should never be blocked in the chat and it would still be nice to get a message telling you why your message was blocked. But I personally didn't have many problems with the chat filter recently.
I see “put a” was fixed and im also glad capital letters were fixed to
 
  • Like
Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom