Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dev_sda1

Nov 2, 2020
Shrek's Pizza
Hey!

My name is dev_sda1, look up the word "geek" in the dictionary and i'm probably the first definition that's listed. I'm 17 and have ran a home server out of a Dell Optiplex for about 2 years, although it's currently out of action until I can get a new PSU in, along with a a VPS that runs a discord bot for a server along with a small landing page for personal use. Sometimes though I like to get a bit creative, and do the odd drawing once in the while along with a bit of GFX on photoshop. I've experimented with some langs before such as: Python, Javascript, Java (just started), PHP, C# and C++ (kinda forgot about lol).

I started playing around 2018, however i've only just found the courage somehow to actually make an account on the forums, but eh here I am now :p

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Welcome dev_sda1! It's great to have people like you in this community 😍
Hope to see you around at any time. Have fun!

Reactions: dev_sda1

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums, have fun!
My name is dev_sda1, look up the word "geek" in the dictionary and i'm probably the first definition that's listed.
Do you mean this definition?👀
732AE671-116E-4767-ADE4-D9A9CB31B72F.jpeg

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
class introduction {
public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Welcome to the forums!");
System.out.println("You will enjoy your time here.");
System.out.println("If you need anything or have any questions, let me know!");
}
}

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hey!

My name is dev_sda1, look up the word "geek" in the dictionary and i'm probably the first definition that's listed. I'm 17 and have ran a home server out of a Dell Optiplex for about 2 years, although it's currently out of action until I can get a new PSU in, along with a a VPS that runs a discord bot for a server along with a small landing page for personal use. Sometimes though I like to get a bit creative, and do the odd drawing once in the while along with a bit of GFX on photoshop. I've experimented with some langs before such as: Python, Javascript, Java (just started), PHP, C# and C++ (kinda forgot about lol).

I started playing around 2018, however i've only just found the courage somehow to actually make an account on the forums, but eh here I am now :p
Cool, I want to learn C++, Java, and Python!
Hope you like your time with Cubecraft!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom