Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dev_sda1

Nov 2, 2020
Shrek's Pizza
Hey!

My name is dev_sda1, look up the word "geek" in the dictionary and i'm probably the first definition that's listed. I'm 17 and have ran a home server out of a Dell Optiplex for about 2 years, although it's currently out of action until I can get a new PSU in, along with a a VPS that runs a discord bot for a server along with a small landing page for personal use. Sometimes though I like to get a bit creative, and do the odd drawing once in the while along with a bit of GFX on photoshop. I've experimented with some langs before such as: Python, Javascript, Java (just started), PHP, C# and C++ (kinda forgot about lol).

I started playing around 2018, however i've only just found the courage somehow to actually make an account on the forums, but eh here I am now :p

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Welcome dev_sda1! It's great to have people like you in this community 😍
Hope to see you around at any time. Have fun!

Reactions: dev_sda1

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums, have fun!
My name is dev_sda1, look up the word "geek" in the dictionary and i'm probably the first definition that's listed.
Do you mean this definition?👀
732AE671-116E-4767-ADE4-D9A9CB31B72F.jpeg

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
class introduction {
public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Welcome to the forums!");
System.out.println("You will enjoy your time here.");
System.out.println("If you need anything or have any questions, let me know!");
}
}

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hey!

My name is dev_sda1, look up the word "geek" in the dictionary and i'm probably the first definition that's listed. I'm 17 and have ran a home server out of a Dell Optiplex for about 2 years, although it's currently out of action until I can get a new PSU in, along with a a VPS that runs a discord bot for a server along with a small landing page for personal use. Sometimes though I like to get a bit creative, and do the odd drawing once in the while along with a bit of GFX on photoshop. I've experimented with some langs before such as: Python, Javascript, Java (just started), PHP, C# and C++ (kinda forgot about lol).

I started playing around 2018, however i've only just found the courage somehow to actually make an account on the forums, but eh here I am now :p
Cool, I want to learn C++, Java, and Python!
Hope you like your time with Cubecraft!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom