Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WeEaBoO_

Jun 17, 2017
Really kinda sick of getting rushed immediately then killed, respawning with nothing. Making me die with 4 stone sword swings not being able to defend my base. :/ Just a suggestion, leave some thoughts.

Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Really kinda sick of getting rushed immediately then killed, respawning with nothing. Making me die with 4 stone sword swings not being able to defend my base. :/ Just a suggestion, leave some thoughts.
Me Too But If You Have Your Kit It Will Be Fine Sometimes Also, I Think Not In all games you get rushed maybe one or two only.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
I would personally not like this idea because for a person trying to brake an egg while being attacked constantly from tons of guys with weapons right after killing them would suck.
But even so this is why their's a chest in eggwars, to store stuff in it for when you die, but cubecraft could add a kit with a wooden weapon and armour (which means that theres a 2 minute kit respawn between death times) which i think would be alot more reasonable.

ANY WAY, that's what i think, but whatever anyone elses opinion on this subject is fine too.
cya c:

Reactions: ToastO_O
F

Facelurite

Play on 1.9 , you'll have an extra second to react. You'll still die dont get me wrong , if you cant beat anyone at 1.8 you stand no chance in 1.9

Gl tho

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I do not like this idea, sorry. The whole point of respawning with nothing is to give the other person the chance to nreak your egg. On top of that you have invincibility for 10 seconds, which can be enough time to buy something. While I do understand the frustration with not bein able to defend too well after you die, I do not want to see this idea implemented.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I will be honest here I have played bad wars before, and breaking obi is next to impossible, listen to what you spawn in with on bad wars if you have it before you die, leather helmet leather chestplate diamond pants diamond boots, all with prot 4, sharpness 1 wooden sword, regen 1 haste 2, attacker gets mining fatigue 1. This is next to impossible to deal with, or I'm just bad :3.

Not only would this be harder to break eggs with, it kind of plasticizes the game a lot. This will be especially annoying on op mode, maybe add a final kit everyone gets? If your egg is broken than you get said kit and this could be the default one?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom