Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

So by reading the title, you might be thinking, we already have a "New Profile Posts" section where you update your status or message someone and a "New Posts" where suggestions and things go.
So living where I live I find it hard to keep everything. Such as when Livestreams are happening, Updates and when people leave. That's why we have a Discord which is GREAT!
So maybe adding an extra box before "Forums Statistics", called daily news.
Another thing I also know is that big box in the middle of your screen with updates etc. And they could put it there but no, in my opinion, that is for updates only.
This could work, but depends on what you guys think right? Let me know down bellow
Staff Appreciation

So as many of us know Staff members leave to move on with life. And are left with a dead forums account :)
But I think this can change by adding something (such as an alert?) to appreciate them with. I strongly believe that Staff should get recognition for what they have done in the past, and shouldn't be forgotten about.
I know that this idea might potato. And I do know that occasionally people drop in on past forums accounts to say hi.
This was a little one and could function. Let me know what you think about it :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Meh.
I don't really think it's necessary.
Some might think it's good and stuff.
Anyway I'll be neutral on this one.

Reactions: Golapagos

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
But I think this can change by adding something (such as an alert?) to appreciate them with. I strongly believe that Staff should get recognition for what they have done in the past, and shouldn't be forgotten about.
While they should get recognition, sending them alerts/messages automatically won't do it. It doesn't have any actual meaning when done by some form of bot

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Alert?
I don't get the "Staff appreciation" point...
Staff is going to be remember from what they did

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom