Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a custom shop tab for eggwars?

• Yes

• No

• Different idea (Comment any ideas you might have for this)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Yes, I 3985723098570798987% agree with this. Also I think maybe for example you can make a button, where for example you choose your own stuff you want to buy alltogether. What I mean with this is that maybe u can create a button and then choose for example 63 blocks, 5 gapples, which would cost in total 21 iron and 10 gold and with one click you can buy them alltogether. This would FOR SURE bring all of the solo duos and squads speedrun WR times down.

Reactions: pieterpeer

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
So something I have been thinking about is adding a custom shop to eggwars. The post is under “Bedrock” but it still applies for java.

I think that it would be cool to be able to customize the shop and be able to have a quick buy menu where you can have the essentials of what you normally get.

if this gets added you should be able to customize it yourself and have it as another tab like the ones that say “Weapons” or “food” but instead say “Custom” where you have anything you want there.

this would help people buy things from shops quicker and also benefits people that want to play the game quicker or possibly speedrun.
Bedrock would just consist of blocks, steak, armour, wood sword, stone sword, stone pick, dia pick

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Attachments

• 3FC3A3AF-FC38-458C-9D91-DAF088101FC4.jpeg
    3FC3A3AF-FC38-458C-9D91-DAF088101FC4.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 93

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Thread : Exists for 2 weeks and 35 votes for yes.
Mods : nah nah not time for escalation

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
With little tweaking i can see this actually be really nice to add! but it may be strange since bedrock doesnt use a chest ui
I think that's even a bigger reason for this to be added to Bedrock! It takes way longer to buy items in Bedrock's menus than in Java's chest UI's which is why this would especially be a great addition to the EggWars shop in Bedrock. Having an extra tab for custom selected items wouldn't look that weird imo.
It would be great if you could escalate this, a post with 44 votes should deserve to be looked into 🙂

Reactions: Vrachtschip

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I've had the chest ui talk with one of the devs but they said that bedrock's chest system is a bit janky (to be fair it kinda is) and they can definitely do it but it may be janky :L
I understand, it's probably a lot harder to implement this in Bedrock. It would still be a really useful feature which really doesn't have to be built in one day though 😛

Reactions: Vrachtschip
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
Top Bottom