Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a custom shop tab for eggwars?

• Yes

• No

• Different idea (Comment any ideas you might have for this)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
So something I have been thinking about is adding a custom shop to eggwars. The post is under “Bedrock” but it still applies for java.

I think that it would be cool to be able to customize the shop and be able to have a quick buy menu where you can have the essentials of what you normally get.

if this gets added you should be able to customize it yourself and have it as another tab like the ones that say “Weapons” or “food” but instead say “Custom” where you have anything you want there.

this would help people buy things from shops quicker and also benefits people that want to play the game quicker or possibly speedrun.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
This one of the best ideas I've seen so far! Damn this would be so useful, just because of the fact that the shop has this bug in which you can't open it for a few seconds after having opened the shop a few times already (because you have to open it a few times to buy all the items needed). This would remove that problem and also makes it much easier to buy items

Last edited:

DashingPrune

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2020
www.youtube.com
Yes, I've wanted this for months. Also it would be nice to have a section where you can make your own kits and be able to buy it all at once. What I mean is that you can make a group of items that you consistently buy and at the press of one button you can buy and pay for all of the items at once.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
+1
I 1000000% agree with this thread out of 100!
This idea will really help people get a quick rush and potentially improve the best time for speedrunning solo, duos, squads, Everything!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom